Rainbow flags seen in the audience during Switzerland's performance were also blurred out.
It is 21 years since the United Kingdom last won the Eurovision Song Contest and nine years since the country finished inside the top 10.
The EBU made a statement on the matter, declaring the values of Eurovision are to be inclusive and non-discriminatory: 'On the 9th of May, Chinese broadcaster Mango TV broadcast the first Semi-Final of the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest live but two performances were censored, ' they began.
On Tuesday, May 8, China's Mango TV blurred a rainbow flag that appeared during Switzerland's performance and also chose to cut performances from Ireland and Albania. MangoTV could not be reached for comment.
China's Global instances, a state-owned Ireland, stated on Friday the two behaves - eire and Albania - dropped foul of Chinese censors because they featured an LGBT motif and tattoos.
Taylor Swift Visits Fans In Hospital
She said: "Her parents came too and they were the sweetest people , and it meant so much to my husband and me as parents". Lilly explained: "Isabella has to go through painful, horrific dressing changes.
The EBU also anticipated problems with one of the grand final acts, Italy's Ermal Meta & Fabrizio Moro, which also features tattoos.
Andreas, a German Eurovision fan says: "There are so many people that come together, they are friendly, they love to have a party".
The official winner's trophy of the Eurovision Song Contest is a handmade piece of sandblasted glass in the shape of a microphone.
In addition to China and Australia, the first edition of that contest is expected to include Hong Kong, Japan, Kazakhstan, Maldives, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea and Vanuatu.
Portugal is hosting the event for the first time after its entry, jazzy solo ballad "Amar pelos dois" ("Love for two") by Salvador Sobral, won the contest past year in Ukraine.
- Indian engineers abducted in Afghanistan by Taliban gunmen
- Flipkart-Walmart deal inspires Odisha's Gen Y entrepreneurs
- Instagram commences trials on its newly developed in-app payment tool
- Woman wins $1.7 million on $25 Kentucky Derby bet
- George Zimmerman accused of criminal stalking in Florida
- Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Could Bring 'Ballistic Projectiles' and Ashfall in Coming Weeks
- Trump CIA nominee Gina Haspel reportedly offered to withdraw
- Bellew Says He Begged Haye To Stop Fighting, Retire Now
- Capitals Oust Penguins In Overtime Thriller
- United Kingdom apologises to Libyan dissident Belhaj over rendition