So instead of Trump sanctioning legitimate news organizations whose coverage he doesn't like, they should take the upper hand and simply ignore the White House press briefings.
During the press briefing, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders addressed the tweet.
The WHCA itself came under fire late last month after Talev issued a statement denouncing comedian Michelle Wolf's performance at the annual White House Correspondents' Dinner.
The organization studied all broadcast evening news coverage of the President from January 1 through April 30, and found 90 percent of the evaluative comments about Mr. Trump were negative - which is just what the organization documented during the entire twelve months of 2017.
Those numbers only take a look at ABC, CBS, and NBC, and thus do not include the positive press Trump receives from Fox.
Reporters require credentials to access the White House grounds and cover the president's official and re-election campaign events.
The five biggest announcements at Microsoft Build 2018
There will be also be support for deeper SharePoint integration in Teams and the ability to view Power BI Visualizations in Excel. Moreover, Microsoft will also live stream the Day 1 and Day 2 speeches from the event at Channel 9 Website.
During the election campaign, Trump had denied credentials to some of the top media outlets including The Washington Post and Politico.
She then called any possible action by the president to prevent the press from doing its job an "unconscionable assault on the First Amendment".
"No one is prouder to put this birth certificate matter to rest than The Donald", Obama quipped, as Trump scowled in his seat.
Percentage-point difference aside, that's not the first time the center has found a shockingly large percentage of negative news aimed at the president.
What's more, barring reporters because of coverage could cross a legal line.
Even conservative news icon Matt Drudge, broadly supportive of the President, spoke out against Trump's tweet.
- Kentucky Derby Primer: Odds, the Favorite, Darkhorses, and a Winning Ticket
- Capitals Oust Penguins In Overtime Thriller
- LeBron James set a record. "Cleveland" won
- Woman wins $1.7 million on $25 Kentucky Derby bet
- Instagram commences trials on its newly developed in-app payment tool
- Taylor Swift Visits Fans In Hospital
- McIlroy keen to improve at 'fifth major'
- Bellew Says He Begged Haye To Stop Fighting, Retire Now
- Trump CIA nominee Gina Haspel reportedly offered to withdraw
- Meghan Markle won't have a maid of honour for royal wedding