Warren, for those who may be wondering, is a private investigator who was hired by a production company (Cinemart Productions) that was working with Jay Z while putting together a docu-series on the life of Trayvon Martin.
As we reported earlier, Zimmerman threatened to feed Jay-Z to an alligator for his involvement in the documentary.
The investigator said he texted Zimmerman and left him a single voicemail with the number of co-producer Mike Gasparro, who then received a call from Zimmerman.
Warren said Zimmerman began contacting him on December 17, saying he received 21 phone calls, 38 text messages, and seven voicemails in a span of just over two hours.
The Seminole County Sheriff's Office submitted its report on the case to the state attorney's office on March 14. Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, shot the unarmed teenager and was later acquitted second degree murder in 2013.
It's worth noting that Zimmerman allegedly sent Warren a link to last year's Blaze interview where he notably alluded to Martin's shooting death. Zimmerman reportedly called the investigator 55 times, as well as leaving 36 voicemails.
Meghan Markle won't have a maid of honour for royal wedding
Ms Markle will have no adult bridesmaids and will instead be surrounded by children as page boys, bridesmaids and flower girls. Here's everything we know about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's royal wedding to help you prep for the big day.
Zimmerman's latest arraignment is scheduled for May 30. Another woman told police in January 2015 that Zimmerman threw a wine bottle at her during an argument, but she also recanted.
"What I said is I would beat him as if I was Solange, and he would find himself coming out of the south side of a gator if he comes to Florida and bothers my family", Zimmerman told the Orlando Sentinel in December.
"Anyone who f***s with my parents will be fed to an alligator", he told the outlet at the time.
One of Zimmerman's texts Warren, which was followed by a news article, allegedly read: "I understand the way to manage those that [expletive] with me, I have since February of 2012".
Zimmerman answered, asking "Who is this?" according to the warrant request.
The messages "continued to repeat statements of 'I'll see you before you realize it, '" the affidavit said. Who does Zimmerman have to kill again to be off the streets? The same year, a deputy removed Zimmerman from a bar after an argument.
- Billion Hours Have Been Played On Xbox One's Backwards Compatability Feature
- Cambridge Analytica's key staff move to new company
- President Trump facing possible subpoena to appear before a grand jury
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' scores second best weekend 2 ever
- Bellew Says He Begged Haye To Stop Fighting, Retire Now
- Volvo's Sensus infotainment system to get Google Assistant, Android apps and services
- YouTuber Earns Praise After Questioning Elon Musk During Tesla Earnings Call
- Taylor Swift Visits Fans In Hospital
- Trump claims knife crime turns London hospital into war zone
- Shane Lowry back in PGA Tour action at the Wells Fargo Championship