According to the Electrek blog, Musk sent an email to Tesla employees telling them to notify the company's human resources department in order to justify "the excellence, necessity and trustworthiness" of "every non-Tesla person who has badge access to our buildings or network access to our systems".
Musk caught wind of this and retweeted a story about it, along with a link from the movie Trolls, possibly because he knew he was about to troll Buffett on Twitter, big time. Is he actually being serious or just trolling Warren Buffett over the concept of moats?
Musk in his earnings call last week said that he thought moats were lame.
Stephen Colbert Defends Michelle Wolf, Tells Correspondents To "Grow A Pair"
You may recall, from the "Lord of the Rings", a symbol adopted by the Dark Lord during the Second Age and the Third Age. Myers opened his bit with a reference to President Trump's tweet criticizing Wolf, whom he called " filthy ".
Warren Buffett is the proud owner of See's Candy, which is touted as a prime example of successful moat-use. Presumably because Buffett likes to invest in companies that have large moats-not physical ones but of the business variety-which Musk referred to as an oligopoly, or a business market where there's limited room for any competition.
"Elon may turn things upside down in some areas".
While he also asked what kind of candy followers would be interested in - most of that centered on some version of a Falcon 9 chocolate bar - he noted that he planned to build a moat and fill it with candy, expecting that Berkshire Hathaway leader and famed investor Warren Buffett would be unable to resist investing in such a company. It's hard to determine what his actual plans are, as Musk has proven to be quite unpredictable in the past.
In another tweet, Musk recently made a new, "sweeter" announcement.
However, while all that has been largely technology related, now Musk has taken interest in the food industry. Is he going to be the next Willy Wonka?
- Barcelona Continues Run at Unbeaten Season in El Clasico vs. Real Madrid
- Kentucky Derby Primer: Odds, the Favorite, Darkhorses, and a Winning Ticket
- Penn State S Marcus Allen selected by Steelers in 2018 NFL Draft
- Don't walk away from Iran nuclear deal — United Nations to Trump
- Trump CIA nominee Gina Haspel reportedly offered to withdraw
- Volvo's Sensus infotainment system to get Google Assistant, Android apps and services
- Amazon Offers to Buy Stake in Flipkart
- Trump claims knife crime turns London hospital into war zone
- French Minister Pledges to Boost Security for Rallies After May Day Clashes
- Tiger makes late birdie to sit on Quail Hollow cutline