Microsoft's new Your Phone app - available initially to Windows Insiders to test starting this week - will be a key part of Microsoft's initiative to blur the line between desktop and mobile.
Microsoft Launcher, which is an Android launcher, will now support Enterprise customers for access to LOB applications via Intune, and users of Microsoft Launcher on Android will be able to leverage the new Windows 10 Timeline feature to access your recently used data from your phone on your PC.
Redmond computing giant Microsoft used its Build 2018 developer's conference in Seattle to announce a partnership with Chinese drone manufacturer DJI for a software development kit (SDK) aimed at incorporating artificial intelligence (AI) and the Azure cloud computing platform.
Trump claims knife crime turns London hospital into war zone
According to the BBC , Trump may have used as inspiration a Radio 4 interview last month with a London trauma surgeon, Martin P. Pretending to stab someone, the 71-year-old continued: "They say it's as bad as a military warzone hospital".
Facebook concluded its annual developer conference, F8 in California last week.
DJI has also selected Microsoft Azure as its preferred cloud computing partner, taking advantage of Azure's industry leading AI and machine learning capabilities to help turn vast quantities of aerial imagery and video data into actionable insights for thousands of businesses across the globe.
Microsoft plans to share more details on 365 during tomorrow's Build festivities. It's Microsoft's attempt to integrate high-tech hand tracking and spatial mapping technologies with Azure's machine learning, cognitive services, and IoT Edge. Moreover, Microsoft will also live stream the Day 1 and Day 2 speeches from the event at Channel 9 Website. We also heard that Microsoft's chatbot based in China, XiaoIce, had learned to speak like a natural speaker instead of a computer-assisted voice. There will be also be support for deeper SharePoint integration in Teams and the ability to view Power BI Visualizations in Excel. The new deal will come to developers later this year with a new developer agreement.
This "Your Phone" experience, according to Belfiore, will let you do things like view and drag photos from the phone window on the computer to another folder, and to view text messages and notifications.
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Trailer Expands on the Tic Tac Mythology
- Cambridge Analytica's key staff move to new company
- President Trump facing possible subpoena to appear before a grand jury
- Make peace or shut up, Saudi prince to Palestinians
- Brokerages Anticipate Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) to Announce $0.19 EPS
- Meghan Markle won't have a maid of honour for royal wedding
- Shane Lowry back in PGA Tour action at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Volvo's Sensus infotainment system to get Google Assistant, Android apps and services
- Justin Timberlake reveals he may have hooked up with a Spice Girl
- Klay Thompson drains four threes in Warriors' Game 1 win