8-year-old superfan Isabella McCune is now undergoing treatment at the Arizona Burn Center for third-degree burns from a freak accident on St. Patrick's Day when a fire pit exploded in a ball of flames in her driveway.
Isabella McCune hoped to see the Shake It Off hitmaker kick off her Reputation tour in Arizona on Tuesday (08May18), but after suffering severe burns in an accident in March, the youngster was told she's unable to leave the hospital due to her injuries. 'So maybe that can happen'.
'She brought her a bag with goodies from her tour.
Dressed in a yellow hospital gown, the 28-year-old arrived at the hospital with her parents and stayed for 20 minutes, after giving strict instructions that no media would be allowed to join the surprise get-together.
Klay Thompson drains four threes in Warriors' Game 1 win
Kerr called it "very likely" the two-time MVP would play in Game 2 of the best-of-seven series Tuesday night at Oracle Arena. The Golden State Warriors look locked in right now. "He just said he feels great and he's ready to go", Kerr said.
Lilly said Isabella was "shocked, ' "speechless" and 'so happy" over the visit from the singer. 'We were hoping for it but we didn't want to get her hopes up.
Swift also invited Isabella to any future show of hers after she is well enough to travel to see a concert. "She wanted to tell Taylor the difference she's making in her recovery". "During the changes, the staff has been asking how they can help her deal with her pain, something that would distract her".
She said: "Her parents came too and they were the sweetest people, and it meant so much to my husband and me as parents".
Isabella has undergone 11 operations, including skin grafting on 50 per cent of her body, after she was severely burned in a fire pit explosion on St Patrick's Day (17Mar18).
Lilly explained: "Isabella has to go through painful, horrific dressing changes. So they turn on the music for her".
- Trump claims knife crime turns London hospital into war zone
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' scores second best weekend 2 ever
- Major League Baseball players pay tribute to Albert Pujols after his 3000th hit
- Shane Lowry back in PGA Tour action at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Trump CIA nominee Gina Haspel reportedly offered to withdraw
- IShares MSCI EAFE Small-Cap ETF (SCZ) Rises 0.24% for May 3
- Amazon Offers to Buy Stake in Flipkart
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Trailer Expands on the Tic Tac Mythology
- French Minister Pledges to Boost Security for Rallies After May Day Clashes
- Cambridge Analytica's key staff move to new company