There is both Xbox Game Pass service and Xbox Play Anywhere on Windows 10 and PC, which offer gamers big value for their buck. Though this phrasing does sound promising, Microsoft is still not getting specific with sales units, rather staying vague, saying that Xbox One sales jumped 15% over a year ago. Xbox head Phil Spencer also recently teased that we'll see JRPGs on the Microsoft's E3 stage.
Therefore, players who have Xbox LIVE Gold membership will be able to play XCOM 2 from this May 3 and until Monday, May 6. So far, over 600,000 friendships have been made with Looking For Group. Unfortunately, as you probably know if you bought one, that focus on building super juiced hardware has come at the expense of games worthy of your time. While it's nice to see how many people are playing games, Microsoft still didn't share specific numbers about sales figures.
Sea of Thieves success.
France's First Lady Brigitte Macron on Melania Trump
The French edition of Huffpost quoted a French government official as saying the oak was "doing well" but was under quarantine. Also puzzling is why the White House didn't announce in advance that the planting last week was a purely symbolic event.
In an answer to The Verge, Microsoft reiterates that they will continue with their policy of non-disclosure on Xbox One sales data, at least until the end of the generation. As it stands, Microsoft quotes that about half of every Xbox One owners have used the feature, which is an awesome addition to the suite of tools the Xbox One already has.
There are now over 200 games enhanced for Xbox One X. Players have enjoyed id@Xbox games for over four billion cumulative hours, while over one billion hours have been spent on backward compatible games.
- IShares MSCI EAFE Small-Cap ETF (SCZ) Rises 0.24% for May 3
- Penn State S Marcus Allen selected by Steelers in 2018 NFL Draft
- LeBron James set a record. "Cleveland" won
- Trump tweet leads porn star Stormy Daniels to sue for defamation
- WWE: Was the Greatest Royal Rumble a glorified house show?
- Grassley-chaired Senate Judiciary Committee approves bill protecting Mueller
- Brokerages Anticipate Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) to Announce $0.19 EPS
- House intel panel releases final report on Russian Federation probe
- Amazon Offers to Buy Stake in Flipkart
- Netanyahu Hands Trump PR Win on Iran