The judgement in the case will be pronounced inside Jodhpur Central Jail to avoid any law and order situation in the state.
The Union Home Ministry has sent an advisory to Rajasthan, Gujarat and Haryana governments to tighten security as large-scale violence had rocked Haryana, Punjab and Chandigarh after a special court in Mohali convicted Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh a year ago. The Home Ministry has asked for security to stepped up to ensure that no violence takes place. But of the 12 bail applications, six were rejected by trial court, three by the Rajasthan High Court and three by the Supreme Court.
31 August 2013: Asaram arrested and sent to Jodhpur Central Jail.The godman had tried to resist arrest citing poor health.
It also mentions about any kind of information about Asaram which could be circulated on social media or WhatsApp asking followers not to believe on that but to refer or consult any Asaram ashram for the real news.
A special makeshift SC/ST court in Jodhpur will announce the verdict against Asaram and four of his associates, Sanchita, Sharad Chandra, Prakash and Sava Ram Hethvadiya.
The Five Most Heartwarming Moments Of Barbara Bush's Funeral
Martin's Episcopal Church during funeral services for former first lady Barbara Bush in Houston , Texas, U.S., April 21, 2018. Together with the previous president, three different former presidents additionally will attend: the couple's son, George W.
Asharam Bapu was arrested in 2013 after a minor girl from Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh had reported sexual assault by him in his ashram on the outskirts of Jodhpur. Asaram's supporters will not be allowed to gather outside the jail.
Two sexual assault cases were filed against the self-styled godman Asaram, one in Rajasthan and the other in Gujarat. He has been in judicial custody ever since. All you need to know about Asaram rape case.
Elaborate security arrangements have been made and prohibitory orders issued in the city fearing violence from followers of Asaram.
In February 2015, Rahul K Sachan, a witness in the case was stabbed outside the local court.
The final arguments in the case were completed in the court of SC/ST Cases Special Judge Madhu Sudan Sharma on April 7.
Early 2014: Trial begins in the Jodhpur rape case. Four days later, a key witness, Kripal Singh was shot at by two motorcycle-borne people in Shahjahanpur. The police had filed an FIR under Sections 342, 376, 354 A, 506, 509/34 of the IPC, Sections 23, 26 of the Juvenile Justice Act and Section 8 of the POCSO Act.
- Allergan Says It In Early Stages Of Considering Possible Offer For Shire
- Sylvester Stallone weighs in over pardon for the Galveston Giant
- Leaked Racist Video Has The Syracuse Student Body In An Uproar
- Arsene Wenger provides info on huge injury boost for Arsenal
- Retail Rivals Best Buy and Amazon Team To Sell TVs
- Google Parent Alphabet Posts 73% Jump In Profit
- Ferguson: Rival, colleague and friend Wenger is one of the greatest
- Tottenham fans want Michel Vorm to start against Manchester United
- God of War Photo Mode Preview Shows Extensive Features
- Your Health: Artificial sweeteners linked to obesity and diabetes, mice study suggests