Khan was in terrific form from the off against Phil Lo Greco in Liverpool as the Bolton man took two-years of frustration out on the hapless Canadian at the Echo Arena.
When asked if he is targeting a fight against Brook, Khan said: "I want to become a world champion again so I want to fight the top guys in the welterweight division".
Khan wants the fight to be at welterweight (147lb); Brook wants it at 150lb, but revealed to Telegraph Sport he would be prepared to come down to 147lb one more time for a bragging-rights battle he said he had "envisaged" for years.
He followed that up with some fierce body shots and the referee stepped in to end the fight in a flash.
Khan added: "I want to give the United Kingdom fans some big fights and sell out arenas and stadiums". "I want to win another world title".
Trump's ex-campaign chief Manafort to seek dismissal of charges
But it could also bring backlash from members of Congress or voters. Trump (so far) seems to be toeing that line. Trump urged for a speedy end to the probe.
The 2004 Olympic silver medallist also had a few choice words for Brook, saying: "I will fight and beat Kell Brook. I've changed my trainer, I had to make changes".
This was the first of a three-fight deal Khan had signed with Eddie Hearn and his promoter had conceded his fighter could not afford a fifth defeat on his record. At least Brook knows I want the fight. It would be an fantastic thing to do but at the same time it would be wonderful to fill out a stadium and get someone like Kell Brook.
"I'm not a fighter to run away".
Khan admitted that he is "chasing" Brook this year, however, Khan left the ring ahead of Brook's confident response. "I'm a better fighter and a stronger fighter".
I would rather look for those stadium fights instead of the world titles because I have won world titles in my career. "He can go in the jungle and chase stars but when he gets in there with me I'll make him see stars!" said Brook.
- Saudi Arabia Opens First Movie Theater with 'Black Panther' Screening
- Flyers continue scoring struggles in Game 4, Penguins take commanding lead
- India Changes Law To Allow Death Penalty In Child Rape Cases
- Retail Rivals Best Buy and Amazon Team To Sell TVs
- Ferguson: Rival, colleague and friend Wenger is one of the greatest
- The Five Most Heartwarming Moments Of Barbara Bush's Funeral
- 'Fearless Girl' to be relocated to NYSE
- ZTE: US Ban Severely Impacts Survival and Hurts American Businesses
- Turkey: Why Erdogan Called Snap Elections
- Arsene Wenger provides info on huge injury boost for Arsenal