It will be United's 29th appearance in the FA Cup semi-finals - equalling Arsenal's record set last season - and they may well go in narrow favourites considering Spurs' recent struggles at this stage.
A place in the FA Cup final is within touching distance for the four semi-finalists this weekend.
Manchester United take on Tottenham at Wembley in the first semi-final on Saturday (5.15pm kick-off).
"Be it a little game or even when it's more of a recovery session, we've still got that willingness to win, no matter what".
But Mauricio Pochettino's side have the edge in momentum having won three of their last five meetings with United in all competitions (L2), as many as they had in their previous 36 against them.
I remember being at Liverpool when we won the 2001 League Cup and stumbled over the line against Birmingham on penalties in the final.
One fan described Lloris as "shaky right now" and want Vorm to start between the sticks "because he's played every round", despite making just 10 appearances all season.
ZTE: US Ban Severely Impacts Survival and Hurts American Businesses
Both have traded threats of placing billions of dollars in tariffs but technology had been one area of particular contention. The episode with ZTE could risk escalating the trade disputes between China and the U.S.
In terms of preparing for this game, I actually think it was a good thing for United to lose to West Brom last weekend because it was a massive kick up the backside for them.
This time Mourinho could play two defensive midfielders in Ander Herrera and Nemanja Matic and let Pogba have a free role, or he might do something unusual and come up with a different plan.
The sides first met in October 2017 at Old Trafford where United scraped a late 1-0 victory over a Spurs side without Harry Kane.
Wednesday night's Premier League game away to Bournemouth was an opportunity for many fringe players to prove to Mourinho that they want to fight for the jersey and they deserve to play at Wembley.
It is hard to make a call on who will come out on top on Saturday but for me Tottenham are favourites - just - because they are in effect playing at their home ground.
This weekend's meeting with Tottenham will see the victor meet either Chelsea or Southampton in next month's final.
"And then, of course, it's not because you're going to provide players to play Champions League or Europa League, you are going to attract them or not".
- Did Sean Hannity Learn About Attorney-Client Privilege From 'Breaking Bad'?
- Angels hopeful Ohtani makes next start despite blister, will continue to hit
- Chelsea boss warns Man City could dominate dor years in Premier League
- Sarah Sellers, Boston Marathon Runner-Up, a Virtual Unknown
- Judge rules Bill Cosby's Quaaludes admission is fair game, again
- Allergan Says It In Early Stages Of Considering Possible Offer For Shire
- This is how Facebook tracks non-users over the web
- Syracuse Suspends Fraternity Over 'Extremely Racist, Anti-Semitic, Homophobic' Video
- The Parents Of Terminally Ill Toddler Alfie Evans Lose Latest Legal Battle
- Turkey: Why Erdogan Called Snap Elections