No Tears Left To Cry had been teased by the 24-year-old American through her social media channels.
"Right now I'm in a state of mind I want to be in, like, all the time", she sings defiantly.
But his might be the ultimate non-coming-out: Last month McHale posted an image of a pair of enmeshed hands with an emoji representing the the ASL gesture for "I love you".
PM: Huge potential for cooperation in defence
He listed a number of sustainable "modern solutions" his country had to offer, including smart cities, green tech and innovation. Sweden's Leader of the Opposition Ulf Kristersson called on visiting Indian Prime Minister Narndra Modi here on Tuesday.
Ariana Grande will make a surprise appearance at the Coachella music festival on Friday night, Variety has learned. "We out here vibin'".
The music video, that sees Ariana walking on walls and dancing around a futuristic landscape, references Manchester when a work bee flies off the screen at the very end. "Every bit of emotion because that's who she is", said Braun.
Grande eventually entered the studio late a year ago, working with Martin and Pharrell Williams, who told the LA Times the singer's new lyrics were "amazing".
Last year, Grande went through a hard time after 22 of her fans died in the Manchester bombing. Another source said that Grande brings up the bombing in "such a ideal, powerful way".
Ariana Grande has "No Tears Left to Cry".
- Mayfield returns to Sports Illustrated cover ahead of NFL Draft
- Hannity Is One of Trump's Least Sycophantic Advisers
- Retail Rivals Best Buy and Amazon Team To Sell TVs
- North,South Koreas to set up hotline between leaders
- ZTE: US Ban Severely Impacts Survival and Hurts American Businesses
- Angels hopeful Ohtani makes next start despite blister, will continue to hit
- 'Fearless Girl' to be relocated to NYSE
- Turkey: Why Erdogan Called Snap Elections
- The Bon-Ton Sold to Liquidators, All Stores Closing
- Tottenham fans want Michel Vorm to start against Manchester United