"I'm gonna be confident and go with a 2-1 win - couldn't tell whether it'll come in regulation or overtime but I had a good feeling going into last weekend's game and obviously we could've held on had it not been for Marcos Alonso's red card challenge going unnoticed".
He Tweeted: "Three important points for us".
A second-half winner from Victor Moses secured three factors for the guests after Ashley Barnes' fortuitous deflection had cancelled out Kevin Lengthy's personal objective.
"For sure, this is a good stat but I know that, this season, we could have done better", Conte told United Kingdom newspapers.
"I've always looked at Southampton this season and thought they were a better team than what the table shows, but they just haven't scored enough goals". "But we have to try and tonight I saw a great spirit", the Italian added.
Conte praised the way his two strikers played together.
Judge rules Bill Cosby's Quaaludes admission is fair game, again
She testified that she had gotten to know Cosby when she was operations manager for Temple University's womens' basketball team. She said Cosby touched her breasts and vagina and used her hand to stroke his penis while she was incapacitated.
The Nigerian global set up the first goal and scored the second himself as Chelsea won 2-1 at Burnley to move within five points of London rival Tottenham, which occupies the fourth and final Champions League qualification place with four matches left. But we need to finish the job this season.
Morata was pulled off midway through the second half of Chelsea's 2-1 win at Turf Moor.
However, Burnley themselves are only eight points behind Chelsea and a strong line up may be needed to get a result against Sean Dyche's side. "There has been a lot of noise around their camp but they're still a top side".
Chelsea forward Olivier Giroud is of the view that Alvaro Morata is not his rival at Chelsea but his teammate, according to Goal.
The Spain striker reacted furiously to being changed after failing to beat Burnley goalkeeper Nick Pope when clear by on objective.
Chelsea's win in Lancashire was no mean feat considering Burnley have the joint-third best defence in the league.
Seventh-place Burnley missed the opportunity to leapfrog Arsenal in the standings but remains in a good position to qualify for the Europa League.
- Saudi Arabia ends ban on cinema with blockbuster 'Black Panther'
- Angels hopeful Ohtani makes next start despite blister, will continue to hit
- Did Sean Hannity Learn About Attorney-Client Privilege From 'Breaking Bad'?
- Allergan Says It In Early Stages Of Considering Possible Offer For Shire
- Trump's ex-campaign chief Manafort to seek dismissal of charges
- Sarah Sellers, Boston Marathon Runner-Up, a Virtual Unknown
- International Monetary Fund significantly improves Slovenia's GDP growth forecast to 4.0% in 2018
- Hannity Is One of Trump's Least Sycophantic Advisers
- Chelsea boss warns Man City could dominate dor years in Premier League
- Tottenham fans want Michel Vorm to start against Manchester United