Chelsea defeat Burnley 2-1 at Turf Moor to keep Champions League hopes alive.
Kevin Long scored an absolute howler of an own-goal to hand Chelsea the lead in Burnley's crucial Premier League matchup this evening. "We'll see where it takes us, but it's very pleasing to be in this position at this stage of the season", Dyche was quoted by BBC.
Jamie Vardy will feel confident going into a match against a Saints team whose defence has let them down critically in recent games.
Here, we look at how the France striker can help the Blues claim a top-four finish.
In the last five games, Burnley team has won all the games whereas Chelsea has won two games, lost two games and drawn one game.
De Bruyne eyes golden era for Premier League champs City
After a mixed first season in England, Guardiola faced questions about whether his methods were a good fit for the Premier League. City chief executive officer Ferran Soriano added: "Winning the Premier League again is a great honour for Manchester City".
The Premier League table shows minimal difference between fifth-placed Chelsea and Burnley, who lie seventh, but perceptions could hardly be more contrasting.
"I think he is doing an important job, ' Conte said ahead of the two clubs" meeting on Thursday. It would take maximum points from Chelsea's remaining games, plus more than one slip-up from Tottenham, for the gap to be overhauled. Asked to elaborate, he suggested it was harder for those looking to avoid the drop - an ambition he ascribed to half the teams in the division - to fail than those that are expected to win trophies.
"In my life, my career I fought to avoid the relegation zone".
"Don't forget, in England you start to play in November before the worldwide break and you play until March, every three days".
He spoke after the Blues' win at Southampton and clearly stated that he wants his team to play well for the club and not just for him.
- Arsene Wenger provides info on huge injury boost for Arsenal
- Mayfield returns to Sports Illustrated cover ahead of NFL Draft
- The Bon-Ton Sold to Liquidators, All Stores Closing
- Saudi Arabia ends ban on cinema with blockbuster 'Black Panther'
- Flyers continue scoring struggles in Game 4, Penguins take commanding lead
- WoodTrust Financial Corp Acquires Shares of 47409 Microsoft Co. (MSFT)
- PM: Huge potential for cooperation in defence
- International Monetary Fund significantly improves Slovenia's GDP growth forecast to 4.0% in 2018
- Trump lawyer Michael Cohen expected at court hearing over searches
- CWG 2018: Neeraj Chopra clinches gold