The rapper is said to be keen for Mason to work add a touch of his yodelling magic during his Coachella set - but there's been a slight scheduling hiccup.
Earlier this month, a ten-year-old kid warmed our hearts by yodelling in the middle of a Walmart in the United States - and now he's gone and performed at Coachella.
Still, there's always someone who doesn't appreciate the best things in life.
Yes, Mason Ramsey, AKA Lil Hank Williams AKA the Yodeling Walmart Boy yodeled his way into our timelines and our hearts and blew up the internet on April 1 when a video of him totally crushing it A Capella style at his local Walmart in IL was posted to his Instagram.
There's no official video of Ramsey's performance yet, but here are a few more if you need a yodeling fix.
Who Is "Wake Me Up" Singer Aloe Blacc on American Idol?
The somewhat awkward conversation left Perry cringing in her seat for several moments before she finally added her own two cents. Michelle Sussett and Luis Fonsi - you know, the " Despacito " guy - duetted on Bonnie Raitt's ballad "I Can't Make You Love Me".
Mason was such a hit, the actual "Lovesick Blues", also a cover by Williams, made it to No. 4 on Spotify's Global Viral 50 chart, Forbes reported.
The up-and-coming DJ has previously shared his thoughts on the beloved yodeling superstar when he first went viral.
Right now, Mason's fans are looking forward to his performance at the Grand Ole Opry that is going to take place on Saturday night and I have to say, he is going to be awesome.
- Oil Prices Head Higher On Large Crude Draw
- Barnstable: Suspect in Shooting of Police Officer Faces Arraignment
- Patrick Reed wins Green jacket while playing in Azalea colours at Augusta
- Trump, Obama won't be invited at Prince Harry-Meghan Markle's wedding
- Nicki Minaj Addresses Cardi B Drama In New Song & Interview
- Plane Crash on Arizona Golf Course Kills 6
- President expects North Korea meeting in May or June
- Azerbaijan's Ruling Party Announces Aliyev's Victory in Presidential Election
- Sanders: Comey's Book Belongs In The 'Bargain Bin Of The Fiction Section'
- Bitcoin Planet (BTPL) raised 8.92% in less than 24 hours