Fortnite servers went offline for "emergency maintenance" at 3am this morning, April 12, when Epic said it had no ETA for when they'd be back up.
The Fortnite Week 8 Challenges have supposedly leaked early.
UpdateOver on the game's subreddit, the developers have posted the following statement. Though I for one am delighted Epic has "fixed an issue preventing the player from firing a guided missile while riding a guided missile".
The reported waiting times vary from hours to less than 10 minutes. However, there may be more issues once logged in.
"We had a critical failure to one of the databases supporting our account service, and as a result our login and matchmaking systems were blocked", Epic explained.
It seems, however, that in a report via PCGamesN, a major issue with the game's servers has the game now down and it's looking like a solution will be found quickly either.
5 things to know about the gender wage gap
The gender pay gap is defined as the average difference between men's and women's aggregate hourly earnings. Even the most cynical among us has to admit: The past year has brought a number of notable wins for women .
Numerous professional gamers and other industry insiders have come up with their reviews by saying that they have permanently removed the Guided Missiles weapon from the game entirely and there's no way to get it back.
It could just be a harmless bit of a joke, poking fun at the stereotype of gamers also being compulsive masturbators, but it could also be backed up by real life data - we just don't know. The developers first tweeted about the issues last night at 21:00 GMT, so they've have been ongoing for close to a full 24 hours.
Fornite is now down, due to a database issue impacting Epic's back-end authentication services.
Some of the challenges include using a vending machine, deal 500 damage with explosive weapons, search seven chests in Snobby Shore and visit three different taco shops in a single game.
- Markets end flat in a see-saw trade day
- American Airlines orders 47 Boeing 787 Dreamliners
- Hungary's preliminary election results delayed until about 2100 GMT
- Bitcoin Planet (BTPL) raised 8.92% in less than 24 hours
- Nicki Minaj Addresses Cardi B Drama In New Song & Interview
- Disney must bid for Sky, takeover umpire rules
- Patrick Reed wins Green jacket while playing in Azalea colours at Augusta
- Plane Crash on Arizona Golf Course Kills 6
- Here's What Paul Pogba Shouted At Fans After Derby Win
- Trump, Obama won't be invited at Prince Harry-Meghan Markle's wedding