First of all, it has to do with Harry's hereditary position: As soon-to-be sixth in line to the throne, his wedding is not an official United Kingdom state occasion, like his big brother's was.
Neither will former President Barack Obama despite his budding friendship with the younger son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana.
The guest list for the wedding of Prince William, second in line to the throne, and Kate Middleton in 2011 included foreign royals, Commonwealth governors-general, ambassadors, senior religious figures and many politicians from around the world.
The wedding will take place on May 19 at St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.
Patrick Reed wins Green jacket while playing in Azalea colours at Augusta
There's certainly no glass ceiling to the American's ambitions. "I played some great golf yesterday", McIlroy said. You know, I stand by my comments. "It was possibly the highest score I could have shot today", Woods said.
The government source noted that the wedding venue was significantly smaller than Westminster Abbey, where Harry's older brother Wednesday Kate Middleton in 2011 in the presence of numerous heads of government.
The sampling of Harry and Markle's invited guests released Tuesday reflect the couple's charitable interests, especially former Army captain Harry's advocacy for wounded veterans.
"Celebrate THE wedding of the year with this lovely china plate featuring the portraits of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle", writes the seller, who adds, "This plate won't fail to raise a smile and evoke pride in our country's most cherished couple".
Still, this is a departure from recent royal weddings.
Harry's father, Prince Charles, may hold a personal lobby later that day for the newlyweds, with close friends as well as household members in attendance for an undisclosed site.
The foundation works as a "trusted network" in Mumbai's urban slums, empowering its staff through training in women's health, English, Maths, and life skills such as self-defence.
- Zoe Arundell, 20, from Wales, who has been volunteering with Valley Kids since she was 13 and attended as a young person herself from age 6.
- IAF begins process to procure 110 fighter jets worth Rs 973.8 billion
- ICICI Bank share price plunges 6 pct on CBI probe talk
- Antonio Rudiger Explains What Is Wrong With Chelsea
- Who is Rebecca Dallet? Liberal Judge Wins Wisconsin Supreme Court Elections
- Hungary's preliminary election results delayed until about 2100 GMT
- Punjab's easy sail over Delhi Daredevils
- Thousands of New Ford F-150 Trucks Could Roll Even When Parked
- USA job creation tumbles in March; unemployment steady at 4.1%
- Spotify had a wimpy market listing, and that's okay
- Conor McGregor Responds to UFC Stripping Him of Lightweight Title