Shares in Rusal, the world's second-biggest aluminum producer, were 1 percent higher in Moscow after losing more than 34 percent of their value in two trading days.
Shares of United Company Rusal Plc fell 40 percent in Hong Kong on Monday after it was included in the new list.
Jasper Lawler, head of research at London Capital Group, added: "The sanctions make it nearly impossible for these Russian firms and their billionaire owners to transact in United States dollars, the main currency used in global trade and the standard denomination for commodities". By making it virtually impossible for Deripaska's businesses to trade in USA dollars, the measures threaten the empire of one of Putin's closest allies.
The US said however that Friday's action was taken under a law passed to punish Russian Federation for its alleged bid to interfere in the 2016 US presidential vote, as well as its intervention in conflicts in Syria and Ukraine.
The Kremlin on Monday slammed the latest round of sanctions.
Who is Rebecca Dallet? Liberal Judge Wins Wisconsin Supreme Court Elections
Scott Walker in 2015 and previously worked as a private-practice attorney and local government leader. The state Republican Party gave $300,000 to Screnock, a huge chunk of the $800,000 he raised overall.
In a sea of red for Russian stocks Evraz, the FTSE 100 mining group part-owned by Roman Abramovich, fell 14 per cent and Polymetal, the FTSE 250 miner, closed down 18 per cent. Polymetal, a Russian miner listed in London, was the biggest FTSE 250 faller, down 18%.
Deripaska's companies have seen other resignations by non-Russian board members since the sanctions, with his newly-created holding company En+ Group saying board directors Dominique Fraisse and Zhao Guangming had quit on April 6 and 9 respectively.
Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said Moscow was looking at how to support the companies and sectors that have been hit.
The sanctions were weighing on broader markets in Russian Federation.
Rusal, which produces about 7% of the world's aluminium, said it regretted its inclusion on the new USA sanctions list.
- March Madness Recap: Michigan vs. Loyola-Chicago Betting Odds
- David Warner accepts Cricket Australia's sanctions over ball tampering scandal
- Killed After Junior Hockey Team's Bus Crashes In Canada
- Trump tweets condolences in Marine chopper crash
- Patrick Reed wins Green jacket while playing in Azalea colours at Augusta
- Thousands of New Ford F-150 Trucks Could Roll Even When Parked
- Who Is "Wake Me Up" Singer Aloe Blacc on American Idol?
- Russo brothers ask for fans not to spoil Avengers: Infinity War
- 101st soldiers killed in helicopter crash at Fort Campbell
- Conor McGregor Responds to UFC Stripping Him of Lightweight Title