Kings XI Punjab mentor Virender Sehwag had promised entertainment and aggression before the start of the match. Ten different captains for Daredevils and eleven for KXIP adding to the similitude. "The DareDevils always wanted to invest in the future". The duo's batting ensured that the Punjab side didn't miss Chris Gayle or Aaron Finch. And with heat baking it down, expect it to be hard, meaning it'll enable strokeplay. The last worldwide game here was in December 2017 when Rohit Sharma made merry and registered his third 200-plus score. Maxwell though will be unavailable for the opening game due to personal commitments. This being a late afternoon match, the players will be welcomed by warm conditions, with a high of 33 degree Celsius.
Karun Nair, batting at No. 4, scored a half-century and was dismissed in the 16th over. Even though he got out shortly after, he had set the home team up for a six-wicket win over Delhi Daredevils at Mohali. Be it Trent Boult, Md. When Kings XI Punjab spent Rs 11 crore on Rahul during the auctions plenty of eyebrows were raised and it was thought that Rahul might not deserve this price tag. Gambhir scored 55 off 42 balls before he was run out and in the end, it cost Daredevils 15-20 runs.
Rahul took just 14 balls to score his fifty and beat the previous record by one ball. During his knock, he didn't die wondering and haemorrhaged runs in the power-play, much to the agony of Gautam Gambhir's men.
ICICI Bank share price plunges 6 pct on CBI probe talk
The board had also reviewed the bank's internal processes for credit approval and found them robust, the statement said. At the end of the day, ICICI Bank's stock on BSE closed 5.93% down at Rs 261.90 and 5.73% down at Rs 262.40 on NSE.
Sunrisers Hyderabad will host Rajasthan Royals today with both sides looking to move past the ball-tampering episode involving David Warner and Steve Smith, which will have dogged both teams' IPL preparations.
"If you carry the form you get overconfident, I don't want to do that". His engagement with a lot of players has been outstanding since he arrived.
In the IPL you have to be prepared for that. We both have a very similar thought process, the way we should be playing the game, the way we should attack and as of now, the partnership has been working.
"The focus was to invest in players, who have been with us for a long time".
- Trump 'invited Putin to White House before expelling Russian diplomats'
- Trump tweets condolences in Marine chopper crash
- Russian foreign minister suggests Britain may have been behind Skripal poisoning
- Here's What Paul Pogba Shouted At Fans After Derby Win
- David Warner accepts Cricket Australia's sanctions over ball tampering scandal
- First Person Sentenced In Robert Mueller's Russia Investigation
- Thousands of New Ford F-150 Trucks Could Roll Even When Parked
- Hungary's preliminary election results delayed until about 2100 GMT
- Killed After Junior Hockey Team's Bus Crashes In Canada
- Tell the family "dinner's ready" with Alexa Announcements