Sunday morning and early afternoon we are looking at more sun than clouds, and temperatures will gradually rise.
7-Day: A minor temperature roller coaster will begin this weekend with highs in the low 40's with partly cloudy skies.
The Bermuda Weather Service has issued a Small Craft Warning valid through Monday morning, and their forecast for Sunday says, "Increasingly cloudy with showers peaking towards the evening". Snow will continue to fall during the early morning Friday, then taper off by mid to late morning as the front quickly recedes and moves back across the divide.
Sunday: Mostly sunny with a high near 66. However, after noon is when those light, scattered snow showers return.
"When are we finally going to have the weather feel like Spring for more than one day?"
Another Pacific front system will arrive in the overnight hours on Monday, bringing a chance of isolated showers as the front passes.
American Airlines orders 47 Boeing 787 Dreamliners
The models will replace Airbus A330s and Boeing's 767 and 777 planes, bringing American Airlines' total number of 787s to 89. Hawaiian Airlines, the sole customer for Airbus's A330-800, decided last month to order 10 Dreamliners instead.
Good Sunday everyone. It will be another chilly day today with highs only reaching the mid 40s. Highs Thursday and Friday will be back in the 80°s.
Clouds return along with a threat for a snow/mix initially, then a few rain showers.
Records for low temperature also fell in Omaha (14 degrees), Norfolk (12), Hastings (11), Grand Island (10) and North Platte (4). Temperatures will bottom out in the low to mid 20s.
On the brighter side, by the time the city holds its rescheduled spring cleanup event a week from Saturday, temperatures might approach actual April levels.
The moisture doesn't look very thick, and Monday will warm above freezing, so we're not talking about big amounts or long-lasting problems.
- First Person Sentenced In Robert Mueller's Russia Investigation
- Thousands of New Ford F-150 Trucks Could Roll Even When Parked
- Russo brothers ask for fans not to spoil Avengers: Infinity War
- IAF begins process to procure 110 fighter jets worth Rs 973.8 billion
- Tell the family "dinner's ready" with Alexa Announcements
- Trump 'invited Putin to White House before expelling Russian diplomats'
- Markets end flat in a see-saw trade day
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to testify before House committee on April 11
- ICICI Bank share price plunges 6 pct on CBI probe talk
- David Warner accepts Cricket Australia's sanctions over ball tampering scandal