He's not had a great time at United but he was brilliant in the second half.
As the dust settles on Manchester United's stunning three-goal comeback against arch adversaries Manchester City, much will be made of City's collapse and Pep Guardiola's inability to affect the game tactically from the sidelines. "Last year, I still have it in my mind".
Pogba admits that losing to City and watching them celebrate would have been "like death" to United fans.
David De Gea's heroics have saved Manchester United on countless occasions, earning him the club's Player of the Season award two seasons in a row. From City's point of view, I thought they looked exhausted after the break - such a massive week seemed to have caught up with them.
Monsoons could bring 'enormous deaths' for Rohingya refugees
Rae, who was appointed Canada's special envoy to the seven-month-old crisis, makes that recommendation and others in his final report released today.
The Red Devils were abysmal in the first period but two goals from Paul Pogba followed by Smalling's victor spared their blushes. It could be missing chances but at the end of the day they scored three goals, we scored two and that's all that counts. The players are a bit better than what people think and I am a bit better than what people think.
The United 'keeper ensured that the visitors held on to their one goal lead with a trademark acrobatic save, tipping Sergio Agüero's header over the bar.
Pep Guardiola's men had the title in their grasp at half-time but captiulated after the break, which has capped off a miserable week for them after being thrashed in their Champions League quarter-final first leg at Liverpool on Wednesday night.
Guardiola's side have conceded six goals in two games, but of more concern to the Spaniard will be the fact that all those blows were landed in two short spells where his team lost any semblance of control over proceedings.
- ICICI Bank share price plunges 6 pct on CBI probe talk
- 101st soldiers killed in helicopter crash at Fort Campbell
- American Airlines orders 47 Boeing 787 Dreamliners
- Hungary's preliminary election results delayed until about 2100 GMT
- Russian foreign minister suggests Britain may have been behind Skripal poisoning
- North Korea will discuss denuclearization, United States official says
- Trump tweets condolences in Marine chopper crash
- Strikes set to cause major disruption on French railways
- Oil Prices Head Higher On Large Crude Draw
- Markets end flat in a see-saw trade day