WE'RE giving away a truly Marvel-ous prize - FIVE pairs of tickets to this weekend's epic Avengers: Infinity War fan event. The winners will attend a live chat with the cast and see exclusive footage from the Marvel blockbuster. It goes without saying that there will be possible spoilers ahead, so fans who don't want to spoil the upcoming film may want to stop right here. Usual rules. Travel & accommodation not included. The directors of the hugely anticipated event film that is Avengers: Infinity War are understandably anxious about dreaded spoilers spreading as initial preview screenings take place and the film arrives. Disney and Marvel have been showing 30 minutes of the film for fans and press across the world and it seems like it has been worth the wait. Today, IMAX unveiled exclusive art for the highly anticipated film featuring "everyone's favorite heroes" including Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Black Panther, and more ... except for the Avengers that have yet to appear in any official marketing material so far, of course. Additionally, the Russos will take a more proactive approach for this cause, revealing that the film's Los Angeles premiere will not screen in its entirety. "Everyone involved with the film has worked incredibly hard for the past two years maintaining the highest level of secrecy", the duo wrote in a letter that was tweeted out. Of course, with the insane success Black Panther has brought in - having just entered the top 10 highest grossing films of all time - everyone's waiting to see if the upcoming Avengers can live up to the hype.
Good luck and happy viewing.
Infinity War is the third Avengers film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Who is Rebecca Dallet? Liberal Judge Wins Wisconsin Supreme Court Elections
Scott Walker in 2015 and previously worked as a private-practice attorney and local government leader. The state Republican Party gave $300,000 to Screnock, a huge chunk of the $800,000 he raised overall.
Star Robert Downey Jr.is joining the directors of "Avengers: Infinity War" in asking fans to maintain secrecy.
Plenty of fans are joining their call.
Listen to Newsbeat live at 12:45 and 17:45 every weekday on BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra - if you miss us you can listen back here.
- Briton charged over assault that left Australia rugby captain in hospital
- Russian foreign minister suggests Britain may have been behind Skripal poisoning
- Tutu: Madikizela-Mandela a defining symbol of anti-apartheid struggle
- Monsoons could bring 'enormous deaths' for Rohingya refugees
- Teachers walk out in Oklahoma and Kentucky
- First Person Sentenced In Robert Mueller's Russia Investigation
- Apple's new $329 iPad and iOS 11.3 release temper my wanderlust
- Florida Shooting Survivor Rejects Fox News Host's Apology for Mocking Tweet
- David Warner accepts Cricket Australia's sanctions over ball tampering scandal
- ICE: Trump's Immigration Policy Means We'll Jail More Pregnant Women