More details have been released by Thames Valley Police (TVP) about the royal event, which will take place on Saturday, May 19.
UK Police are urging the public not to be "alarmed" by the massive scale of security arrangements ahead of the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, described as one of the largest security operations in British history.
Actress Meghan was previously married to film producer Trevor Engelson - the pair Wednesday in 2011 after seven years of dating.
The reference to the TV star's past married life may be barely noticeable at first but it lies in the significance of the "Ms" before her name.
Etiquette dictates that Ms is the correct way to refer to a divorced woman, but William has pointed out that the royal household has "never before" acknowledged the honorific.
Oklahoma A Possible Landing Spot For Falling Chinese Space Station
The space station will fall somewhere between about 43 degrees North and 43 degrees South latitude, according to its orbit. Most of it will burn up on re-entry, but there's always a chance some of it will survive and hit Earth.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are getting married at St George's Chapel in Windsor Castle before a carriage procession through the town. "It is another subtle sign that the royal household is moving with the times". The other 1,440 people are from the Windsor Castle community, the Royal Households and Crown Estate, local charities and other organizations.
About 200 guests have also been invited to an evening reception at Frogmore House, hosted by Prince Charles.
Invitations for the wedding reveal that the dress code is Uniform, Morning Coat, Lounge Suit, or Day Dress with Hat, and according to Alastair, it is unlikely harry will choose a uniform.
Memorabilia celebrating the engagement of Britain's Prince Harry to fiancee United States actress Meghan Markle are pictured for sale in a gift shop in Windsor, west of London.
The royal family is footing the bill for the wedding, including the church service, the music, the flowers and the reception.
Getty Images Meghan Markle and the Duchess of Cambridge attend the first annual Royal Foundation Forum on February 28, 2018.
- Kevin Love (concussion) ruled out tonight vs. Hornets
- 'Strong signal to Kremlin' as North Atlantic Treaty Organisation and 26 countries expel Russian diplomats
- President's attorney floated idea of Flynn, Manafort pardon
- President Trump's order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- Declan Donnelly and Wife, Ali Astall, Are Expecting Their First Child
- Volkswagen Atlas Sport Promises Big Things
- Mohamed Salah Continues Scoring Run With Nice Goal v Portugal
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic takes 95% pay cut to join Los Angeles Galaxy
- Jets rescind offer for free agent DT Ndamukong Suh
- Prisoner being deported escapes ICE agents at JFK Airport