Earlier on Monday, British Prime Minister Theresa may said that the poisoning nerve substance ex-GRU Colonel Sergei Skripal "with high probability" involved in Russian Federation.
On Thursday, Williamson made his statement during a press query about Russia's response to allegations it was involved in the murder attempt of former spy Sergei Skripal in Salisbury, England.
Moscow will expel British diplomats in response to London's move to kick out 23 Russian officials over the poisoning of ex-double agent Sergei Skripal, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said today.
Lavrov was speaking in the Kazakh capital Astana following talks on Syria with the foreign ministers of Iran and Turkey.
Peskov promised retaliation to the British move, which Moscow sees with "strong bewilderment" as he said there is no proof for the accusations that London has made against Russian Federation.
Porn actress Stormy Daniels physically threatened over Trump affair: lawyer
Avenatti also told Cuomo his legal team is "not vouching for these stories" and said it was possible he won't represent the women. But Daniels is determined to capitalize on the affair she says she had with Trump years before he became commander in chief.
"If a request comes, then of course we will help, but I assume British and United Nations experts have comparable abilities", he said, welcoming Britain's decision to invite the worldwide Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons to verify Britain's conclusion that Russian Federation was responsible.
May on Thursday visited the normally genteel city where police investigators in chemical protection suits and the army have been removing evidence of the poisoning.
The nerve agent used in the Salisbury attack will be tested by an global watchdog which a year ago said it had overseen the destruction of Russia's chemical weapons.
- Joy Behar Apologizes on 'The View' for Attacking Mike Pence's Christian Faith
- Tom Brady Believed Patriots Beating Jaguars Without Gronk Was 'A (Expletive) Miracle'
- Trump seeking to slap steep tariff on Chinese imports says report
- Amber Alert issued for 2 Chicago area children
- 1100 hours of detention for student walkouts
- Manchester United crash out of Champions League
- Oil steadies as equities gain, but concern builds over supply
- Trump Inspects Designs For Border Wall In San Diego
- Haley Warns US May Unleash Massive New Airstrikes in Syria
- Kirk Cousins deal has a no-trade, no-transition tag clause