No regrets. No genuine sadness.
Chilean Sanchez has yet to settle in at Old Trafford following his January move from Arsenal and he appears to be lacking confidence and unsure of his role.
"We have to forget this, to see where we made mistakes and what we have to to do better, Saturday is a new game and life goes on and this is football so we have to accept that".
All pundits and fans were of the view that United should have progressed easily but some shoddy team selection, an abject defensive approach killed it for United. Not after those two timid displays in the last 16 against Sevilla.
Mourinho is likely to never change tactically or personally, and if that is the case, it is only a matter of time before he becomes the shadow of his former glorious self.
But at home? With United's traditions?
Evidence of this goes beyond United's performance against Sevilla.
Chelsea will hope to take inspiration from their 2-2 semi-final draw at the Nou Camp in 2012, giving them a 3-2 victory on aggregate.
Death toll tops 1000 in regime's assault on Syria's Ghouta: monitor
Syrian troops have been on the offensive in eastern Damascus for weeks and the violence has left almost 1,000 people dead. According to estimates, the new welfare load will benefit about 12,000 people, stated Sana News Agency.
The introduction of the Frenchman changed the game as Sevilla finally turned a growing attacking threat into goals.
Mitten said that while the loss to Sevilla wasn't an acceptable result, he noted that the side's home form is far superior to the record of the previous two managers, and that this result wasn't indicative of their performances at Old Trafford during Mourinho's reign.
Speaking after the game, the Portuguese suggested early exit in the competition was not out of the ordinary for United. How about sending the team out with a cautious mindset? "I did my best, the players did their best, we tried, we lost, and that's football".
Nemanja Matic did what Mourinho couldn't do and accepted that United was eliminated by the better team over the two legs.
Even in the match against Spurs, Lingard played in the midfield with Pogba and Matic and was torn to shreds.
"We have to refocus on Brighton, because they are a good team and we have to win".
- Rhode Island beats Saint Joseph's by 3, 90-87 - Recap, Box score
- What to expect from the 'American Idol' premiere
- US Secretary Of State, Tillerson Cancels Visit To Nigeria?
- Trump's military parade, minus the tanks, set for Veterans Day
- Southampton in talks with Hughes
- Jamie Carragher suspended from Sky Sports duties after spitting incident
- New York Giants Get Good News In Race For Saquon Barkley
- Trump Inspects Designs For Border Wall In San Diego
- Arizona Cardinals to sign quarterback Sam Bradford
- Six Nations 2018: England desperate to make up for Scotland defeat