The 30-year-old Bradford is an eight-year pro who was selected by the Rams with the first overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft.
While in purple, Bradford went 9-8 as a starter and finished with a 71.8 percent completion percentage, 23 touchdowns, five interceptions and a 101.1 quarterback rating. The Vikings have been coveting Cousins for several weeks and only regarded Keenum, Bradford and Bridgewater as options if a deal for Cousins fell through. In his three years with the club, he appeared in over 330 games, finishing as a.267/.336/.380 batter that was able to play all three outfield positions. He did show much promise in the season opener putting up a almost flawless performance by completing 27-of-32 passes for three touchdowns while holding a 143.0 passer rating. Case Keenum eventually assumed the role and led Minnesota to the NFC Championship Game. He didn't start another game the rest of the year.
He's had his ACL repaired in the same knee twice.
He was never the same, though, after suffering a mysterious knee injury. The upside is there wasn't any structural damage from his most recent injury; it has since been scoped and cleaned out by renowned orthopedist Dr. James Andrews. But Bradford's health is the biggest question.
Another Vikings quarterback has moved on as Minnesota focuses on Kirk Cousins.
What to expect from the 'American Idol' premiere
But what helped kick this new season of American Idol into gear was remembering just how brutal and vicious this show can be. ABC's " American Idol " Season 16 judges Lionel Richie , Katy Perry , and Luke Bryan are pictured with host Ryan Seacrest .
Bradford was one of those swings when he was acquired in a huge trade prior to the 2016 season.
Also, former OU linebacker Corey Nelson will sign a 1-year deal with Philadelphia worth up to $2.25 million, according to ESPN's Josina Anderson.
But ultimately, losing Bradford is no sweat off the Vikings' back after the team did just fine without him in 2017.
Of course, that's all contingent on whether Bradford can stay healthy. That's not Bradford, no matter how well he recovers from his recent injury.
- Rhode Island beats Saint Joseph's by 3, 90-87 - Recap, Box score
- Villanova earns top seed in NCAA Tournament East Region
- 'Black Panther' sequel is happening, Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige says
- Trump Inspects Designs For Border Wall In San Diego
- Tom Brady Believed Patriots Beating Jaguars Without Gronk Was 'A (Expletive) Miracle'
- Haley Warns US May Unleash Massive New Airstrikes in Syria
- Trump's military parade, minus the tanks, set for Veterans Day
- Mario placed on Google Maps, but why?
- Six Nations 2018: England desperate to make up for Scotland defeat
- Markle in first royal engagement with Queen