The teams struck the deal on Friday, said the person who spoke on condition of anonymity because NFL rules prohibit teams from announcing trades until the new league calendar starts next week.
The Browns traded Kizer to the Packers on Friday, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
Cleveland selected Kizer in the second round of the 2017 draft.
McCarthy also fired quarterbacks coach Alex Van Pelt after the season.
Mario placed on Google Maps, but why?
To celebrate MAR10 Day , Nintendo and Google teamed up to bring another Easter egg into the popular navigation app. Outside of serving as a simple position marker, Mario himself doesn't really change anything about Google Maps .
The next day, according to multiple league team sources, several players expressed that they felt Randall should be released immediately for his actions. Adding him to the roster doesn't tip their hand should they have been looking at a couple players in the draft, like possibly Ohio State cornerback Denzel Ward or Alabama free safety Minkah Fitzpatrick.
The good thing about Randall though is he doesn't handcuff the team to one position. We all understand what happened in the Chicago game, but I thought from the Chicago game on he played at a very high level. "He needs to go home and self-evaluate and clean his own house". In his first season with the Bills, Taylor completed 63.7 percent of his passes and threw for 3,035 yards and 20 touchdowns with just six interceptions.
Those questions were answered not long after.
A year ago, quarterback DeShone Kizer was a borderline first-round prospect.
- Chelsea add Fulham boss Jokanovic as Enrique alternative
- Geneva Motor Show 2018: Next-gen Toyota Auris breaks cover
- South African Triathlete Attacked with Chainsaw Tried Hacking His Legs Off
- Google Lens Now Available For All Android Devices
- Two Large Tesla Shareholders Support Musk's $2.6B Award
- 'Black Panther' sequel is happening, Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige says
- Detroit Pistons Game Recap: The Larry Nance Jr. Show
- California governor says Jeff Sessions acting like Fox News
- SFIO summons banking leaders
- Police arrests man under suspicion of Oscar theft