Once you select the icon, you would be asked whether to use the Mario Time on the app or not, kindly select the Let's Go option when asked. Then Start Navigation (step-by-step driving directions) within Maps after which the traditional blue arrow showing your progress will be replaced by Mario driving his kart.
As always, respect the rules of the road. "Just keep in mind to practice safe driving on the road-we don't encourage throwing bananas or red shells at other drivers in real life", Google adds further.
Mario is already an iconic character and it's still popular even if many years have passed since it first hit the scene. "When you tap the "?" icon several times (maybe 100), you'll hear a "level up" sound just like the sound on Nintendo's games. To celebrate MAR10 Day, Nintendo and Google teamed up to bring another Easter egg into the popular navigation app.
Police arrests man under suspicion of Oscar theft
Los Angeles police say a man has been arrested for stealing Frances McDormand's Oscars trophy after the Academy Awards. Los Angeles police said a photographer who didn't recognize Bryant as an Oscar victor helped nab the suspected thief.
Outside of serving as a simple position marker, Mario himself doesn't really change anything about Google Maps. That's why this week, Mario can accompany you on all of your trips.
"We know a true Mario fan when we see one".
Google: "Just keep in mind to practice safe driving on the road-we don't encourage throwing bananas or red shells at other drivers in real life!"
In the meantime, Google Maps and Mario will be here all week in celebration of Mario Kart, with the plumber fist-pumping his way through traffic.
- Voicemail-like video messages are coming to Duo
- House and Senate pass own versions of budget bill
- Duke To Face UNC In ACC Tournament Semifinal: How To Watch
- Six Nations 2018: England desperate to make up for Scotland defeat
- Euthanasia and beyond: on the Supreme Court's verdict
- Jennifer Garner gave us the ideal meme at the Oscars
- Google Lens Now Available For All Android Devices
- California governor says Jeff Sessions acting like Fox News
- Chelsea add Fulham boss Jokanovic as Enrique alternative
- Bears to transition tag Kyle Fuller