She responded Monday night via her Instagram stories, and offered a couple takes on what she was thinking in that moment. While referring to the Best Picture victor, she said, "Congrats to "Shape of Water"!". There were digs at Garner's ex-husband, Ben Affleck, too, with one tweet proposing the realization was that Michael Keaton was the best Batman. "Hey, Jimmy Kimmel, what's in your wallet?" she said, before her stoic facial expression transformed into a bewildered expression as she wondered, "where's my wallet?" "Wait where's my wallet?" She said she was excited about working with Lena Dunham, in a series called Camping on which she will star, and suddenly remembered if she signed a nudity waiver.
Her explanation did not stop social media users from coming up with other humorous explanations. The 45-year-old actress, who arrived at the award show solo, flashed her mega-watt smile as she walked down the red carpet in the gown. The former Alias star even found the time to exert a little more effort when she voice recorded what she probably thought at the moment.
California areas advised to evacuate ahead of potential mudslides
Harriet Mosson, a resident of Montecito, vowed to remain in her residence, an apparent defiance of the evacuation order. Total snowfall of 12 inches or more through Saturday will be possible in higher elevation mountain areas.
In case you missed it, one of the internet's favourite things to come out of the 2018 Oscars was a short video of actress Jennifer Garner in the audience seemingly having a powerful epiphany. But as it turns out, she's just as confused as the rest of us!
Is this what she was thinking?
Peppermint has seen her return to the gym and stunt training in order to reclaim her position as Hollywood's go-to action heroine.
- Venezuela's Presidential Election moved back To May
- Police arrests man under suspicion of Oscar theft
- Lesia Tsurenko successfully defends Mexico Open title
- Normalcy returns to Kashmir Valley after protests, shutdown over Shopian firing
- SFIO summons banking leaders
- Bears to transition tag Kyle Fuller
- George Mitchell in warning over hard Irish border
- M*A*S*H and Beauty and Beast star David Ogden Stiers dies aged 75
- Donald Trump: No chaos in White House
- Joey Barton trolls Scotland as he gives honest opinion on Scott McTominay