White has always maintained a good relationship with Lesnar, but it's also no secret that the hulking heavyweight has used these tactics before to ensure he gets the best possible deal for his financial future.
"They're not going to like it back there, but I'm gonna say it anyways". The second is because there could have been heat on him for the photo that Dana White sent out of Lesnar during the Elimination Chamber event and they chose to not use him at all. Brock's been fun. When Brock Lesnar won the championship, it was fun.
Japan unveils futuristic mascots for Tokyo 2020 Olympics
The mascot , which has yet to be named, was selected from a shortlist of three competitors. Helpfully, it also has a magical power that enables it "to move anywhere instantaneously".
There is no doubt the UFC is now in need of stars and with the history the two fighters have after Cain Velasquez defeated Brock Lesnar for the UFC Heavyweight Championship via TKO (punches) at UFC 121 in 2010, this is a good possibility.
Many people will tell you that wrestling's fake but if Brock Lesnar told me it was real, or that my name was Mary, I wouldn't exactly put up much of an argument, the man once destroyed a auto and then threw the door at the crowd!
This year, the rumblings are stronger than ever. "And I am sick of it", said Reigns. The two heavyweights would both benefit from a win from one another as Lesnar would not only get back one of his only three losses in the UFC but at the same time beat the #2 UFC Heavyweight contender as well. Bravo also notes that the report will contain evidence on Reigns and other former & current WWE Superstars. It all adds up to an intriguing storyline heading into WrestleMania. "If Brock Lesnar wants to fight in WWE, he will fight in WWE", manager Paul Heyman told TMZ Sports.
- Jaguar I-Pace finally unveiled
- YouTube sued by former employee for not hiring white and Asian males
- Russian hockey team beats Germany in overtime to win Olympic gold medal
- Meghalaya assembly election results 2018: Congress' hattrick or BJP's debut?
- Oosthuizen holds early Mexico lead
- Investor Warren Buffett says good deals tough to find
- Dalton High School Shooting | What we know
- Boston Bruins go all-in, acquire Rick Nash from New York Rangers
- For the first time in 25 years South Africa increases Value-Added Tax
- Russian Federation and Syria clash with USA and West on Syria ceasefire