A source who spoke with us at the time stated, "they've been dating for a long time, and he took her there as his date, but I'm not sure how they met".
Baby on board! Rachel McAdams hasn't been photographed in public since the fall, and Life & Style has exclusively learned why she's kept such a low profile lately. The 2010 film stars Channing Tatum and Rachel's Mean Girls co-star, Amanda Seyfried. McAdams has since crafted an extensive and equally impressive resume that's gotten her tons of praise from Hollywood A-Listers and TV and film connoisseurs.
She famously dated her Notebook co-star Ryan Gosling in the mid-2000s and she was also in a relationship with Michael Sheen for more than two years.
Rachel has been off the radar for the past few months.
Samsung Squeezes 30TB Into a 2.5-Inch SSD
Samsung defines the PM1643 as "the industry's largest capacity Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) solid state drive ". The drive uses 32 1TB NAND flash packages, each of which contains 16 stacked layers of 512Gb V-NAND chips.
McAdams on multiple occasions has expressed an interest in having children, telling Marie Claire in 2015 that "at some point" she'd like to start a family.
The 39-year-old previously opened up to InStyle about the possibility of becoming a mom, but only if she found the right guy. The couple split in 2013.
It's unclear who the father is, but the gossip site says fans have speculated she's been dating screenwriter Jamie Linden since 2016.
Actress Rachel McAdams is reportedly pregnant!
- Walmart US Q4 Ecommerce Sales Slow
- Spotify might be building its very own smart speakers soon
- Sling TV Now Has More Than 2.2 Million Subscribers
- Five killed in attack on church in Russia's Dagestan
- Netflix Remake Gets Premiere Date & First Look
- Tiger Woods Shoots Even Par in 1st Round of 2018 Honda Classic
- Why Duchess Kate didn't wear black at the 2018 BAFTA awards
- Google is Offering "Loyal Nexus Owners" 20% Off the Pixel 2/2XL
- Murray | D-backs acquire Steven Souza in 3-way deal
- Attorney for prominent law firm charged with lying in US Russia probe