The Blues head coach accepts his side must produce a flawless performance in Tuesday's last-16 Champions League first leg at Stamford Bridge to stand any chance of eliminating Barcelona.
"It won't be easy because Chelsea is one of the biggest clubs in the world".
The Italian continued: 'I hope that we maintain this tradition but we are speaking about a fantastic player. We've played together from when I was 18 years old.
Reports from Spain have claimed that Enrique remains Chelsea's number one target to replace Conte - who's relationship with the Blues board continues to deteriorate.
"The flawless game to try to make the best decisions for this type of team, because this is a different opponent".
Pakistan court sentences Zainab's killer to death on four counts
An organisation which works for child protection, revealed that almost 10 cases of child abuse a day is reported in Pakistan. In 2015, police uncovered what they called a pedophilia ring responsible for the abuse of hundreds of local children.
While Conte's belief in his attack, which boasts plenty of quality players in its own right, is admirable and likely the difference in the Round of 16 clash, Barcelona's back line has been stellar for most of this season.
"On one hand you know this team are one of the best in the world - maybe they are favorites' to win this competition", Conte told reporters.
After losing two games to Bournemouth and Watford, Conte's men now find themselves 19 points adrift of the league leaders Manchester City and face a hard challenge to finish in the top four, considering that fifth-placed Tottenham have excelled in recent weeks.
Ball control; the Blues boss believes the key to victory resides in the portion of the game where the West London side has possession.
'This is a different opponent. "They have a fantastic characteristic with the ball, but they can have a weakness without the ball and we must try to exploit this".
Feel free to post your own Chelsea and/or Barcelona starting XI predictions, as well as your best guess as to what the final score will be.
- Arrested Indian Mujahideen terrorist had found love in Nepal
- Olympic Alpine Skiing Schedule 2018
- The Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ:KHC) slips -0.98% in Friday's Pre-Market
- India, Iran agree to eliminate 'forces that support terror'
- It's good to be a King in NBA Rising Stars game
- Boushie's family meets federal ministers after acquittal in murder trial
- Cubs Solidify Ace With Yu Darvish Signing
- The petition to undo latest Snapchat update hits a million signatures
- Kim dominates for 1st Olympic gold, Hirscher breaks through
- Four security personnel killed in Quetta attack