Two police officers and a woman were among the wounded, according to Shuvalov.
A shooting at a church in Russian Federation has left at least five people dead on Sunday, according to reports.
A group that calls itself the local wing of the Islamic State extremist group has claimed responsibility.
Interfax reports that five people have died as a result of the incident. Five women were killed after an attacker had opened fire on churchgoers following an afternoon service.
Four people died at the scene and a fifth victim died while being treated in hospital, a health ministry spokesman told the Russian TASS news agency.
Olympic Alpine Skiing Schedule 2018
But Shiffrin says she has arrived in Korea refreshed and ready for the challenge. Slalom's second run is set for 1:45 p.m. local time (11:45 p.m.
"We had finished the mass and were beginning to leave the church", Russian news organisation RBK Daily quoted a priest as saying. "He was carrying a rifle and a knife".
"As a result, four people were killed and four injured".
It was not immediately clear what motivated the shooting.
The branch has claimed a number of deadly attacks against security personnel in Dagestan.
The shooting took place in Russia's Muslim-majority Dagestan region which borders Chechnya.
Two wars for independence in Chechnya and widespread corruption have left the region destabilized.
- Celebrity Big Brother: Who Went Home? Plus, Omarosa Talks 'Scary' Mike Pence
- The Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ:KHC) slips -0.98% in Friday's Pre-Market
- Jennifer Aniston Deserves Better Than Brad Pitt
- Arrested Indian Mujahideen terrorist had found love in Nepal
- Do not test our resolve: Netanyahu to Iran's smooth-talking foreign min
- What's next for acting President Cyril Ramaphosa?
- Potential Barcelona lineup against Eibar
- Egypt kills 16 militants
- We gave PSG confidence before Madrid clash - Dijon respond to Rabiot jibe
- Mental health, safe schools are Trump priorities