The latest build of Windows 10 - now being made available to Insiders - is looking to replace passwords with a variety of different authentication methods - at least for the stripped down Chrome-clone Windows S. After you download the app on your smartphone, you simply need to set up Windows Hello on it.
Progressive Web Apps will be supported in Windows 10 and across all major browsers, and will offer a simpler way of developing cross-platform apps that work very similarly to native software.
The latest Insider Preview updates from Redmond further signals a new era where access and security are more tightly interwoven than before.
Find the Advanced graphics settings in the Settings System Display section and then you will see the dialogue box above.
Windows 10: Could Progressive Web Apps finally fix Microsoft Store's software shortfall?
In preview release 17093, available to folks enrolled in the Windows Insider early-access and feedback program, Microsoft is making it possible for users to go password-free for themselves. There is also an innovative calibration tool - "Change calibration settings for HDR video on my built-in display - that allows you improve the system HDR video looks on your machine based on a chosen balance among features in dark scenes and features in bright scenes". Microsoft says that "applications are always allowed to have the ultimate choice of which GPU to use", and thus you might still be able to / want to adjust preferences within some specific applications.
Windows 10 S presently lets you avoid passwords by relying on the Authenticator App. Make sure it uses the discrete GPU. You can also now print web pages without ads and unnecessary clutter from the web.
Building for the modern workplace - Upgrade and redefine your code. We'll discuss improvements on how we're evolving our platform to make it easier than ever to update your existing Windows applications with new functionality.
Input Improvements: multilingual text support in Windows and Text Prediction support for more languages.
Lucas is the first Gerber Baby with Down syndrome
His dad has been in the Georgia National Guard for six years helping fix helicopters, and his mom works part-time. The internet was rife with cooing adoration upon seeing and hearing of Lucas Warren's most recent accomplishment.
- Super Bowl LII: 5 candidates to take home the MVP award
- #Bringbackdundee: Matt Wright meets Dundee stars Chris Hemsworth and Danny McBride
- Robin Lopez did not handle this ejection well
- House panel gives Bannon another week to comply with subpoena
- North Korea earned $200M from banned exports, sends arms to Syria, Myanmar
- Ayodhya issue: AIMPLB says it sticks to earlier resolutions
- US Pulling Troops from Iraq After Crushing ISIS
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang may have to wait for Arsenal debut
- Qualcomm will meet with Broadcom to discuss $121 billion buyout
- Toronto police recover remains of 6 presumed victims of serial killer