"There's pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled", Bush said at a talk in the United Arab Emirates. "Bush-says-Russia-meddled-in-2016-US-election">he said of the 800,000 young people affected, often referred to as the Dreamers.
He also said: "It's problematic that a foreign nation is involved in our election system. Our democracy is only as good as people trust the results", Bush added.
The 43rd President George W. Bush criticized the current administration, while never naming Trump specifically, for seeking better relations with Russian Federation.
Former U.S. President George W. Bush, who headed the White House from 2001 to 2009, said on Thursday in Abu Dhabi at the summit of the U.S. think tank summit Milken Institute that dealing with Russia's incumbent President Vladimir Putin was a "zero-sum game", Abu Dhabi daily The National reported. "The reason he does this is because he is upset by the fall of the Soviet Union".
Lucas is the first Gerber Baby with Down syndrome
His dad has been in the Georgia National Guard for six years helping fix helicopters, and his mom works part-time. The internet was rife with cooing adoration upon seeing and hearing of Lucas Warren's most recent accomplishment.
"He's got a chip on his shoulder", Bush said of Putin. Therefore, much of his moves are to regain Soviet hegemony ...
Bush said the US should "welcome" immigrants and thank them for doing the "jobs that Americans won't do". "Putin is a brilliant tactician who has the capacity to detect weakness and exploit it". That is why North Atlantic Treaty Organisation is so important, "said the former United States president". "They've got to get it fixed".
"There are people willing to do jobs Americans won't do. We've got to enforce our borders and we've got to enforce our laws", he said cautiously.
He made his comments while in a conversation with Michael Milken, known as the king of high-risk "junk" bonds in the 1980s. He pleaded guilty in 1990 to six felonies and agreed to pay $600 million in penalties to settle a massive Wall Street fraud case.
- Leak: No deal Brexit 'would cost 9% of Scotland's GDP'
- 30 people reportedly trapped in hotel after quake hits Taiwan
- Florida boy climbs into claw machine to retrieve toy and gets stuck
- Toronto police recover remains of 6 presumed victims of serial killer
- Qualcomm will meet with Broadcom to discuss $121 billion buyout
- Nafta Talks Can Generate Triple Win, Canada's Freeland Says
- The Future of Windows Could Be Passwordless
- House panel gives Bannon another week to comply with subpoena
- Duterte orders military to cancel helicopter deal with Canada
- TheDC Newsroom: Winter Olympics Are Heating Up