Not only was Lopez thrown out of the game after back-to-back technical fouls in the second quarter, had to be led off the court by Bulls coaches, but the team squandered a 16-point lead the rest of the way.
LaVine scored 27 points and Justin Holiday had 20 for Chicago.
Bobby Portis hit 7-of-19 shots and two 3-pointers for 18 points, 14 rebounds, four assists, two steals and, of course, zero blocks.
With 15.4 seconds left in the first half, the 22-year-old drove past his defender towards the basket and was met at the rim by Sacramento's JaKarr Sampson.
During the Chicago Bulls' loss against the Sacramento Kings on Monday night, Zach LaVine showed off the dunking form that helped him become a two-time NBA Slam Dunk Contest champion, as well as one of the most exciting players in the NBA today.
QUALCOMM, Inc. (NASDAQ:QCOM) Holdings Reduced by Macquarie Group Ltd.
Company has conspicuous measure of stock oscillations; average true range may be heating up this temperature with value of 0.97. Orleans Cap Management Corp La holds 107,331 shares. 71,636 are owned by Commonwealth Of Pennsylvania School Empls Retrmt.
Kris Dunn is well advised to take his time in returning from concussion, and Lauri Markkanen missed the game while being a part of the birth of his son. "I told him, 'that's bad, '" said Lopez after the game.
After Lopez reluctantly left the Golden 1 Center floor, he grabbed a chair in the tunnel leading toward the Bulls locker room and tossed it. "I'm not sure the reason behind the technical, but I suppose the officials are absolute and who am I to discredit that?"
"I was a little bit surprised, in my mind, such a subdued response".
He'll look to keep it going versus the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday.
- NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA): Tech Stock Trending Alert
- Nafta Talks Can Generate Triple Win, Canada's Freeland Says
- Spanish police discover 4 tonnes of stolen oranges
- Wales v Scotland - Story of the match
- Macron expected to join Rihanna on education work in Senegal
- Elneny watches from the bench as Arsenal thrash Everton 5-1
- Ferndale native set to coach Super Bowl
- German Scientists Tested Toxic Diesel Fume on Humans (Again)
- North Korea earned $200M from banned exports, sends arms to Syria, Myanmar
- Super Bowl LII: 5 candidates to take home the MVP award