Following that, the Palace today announced that she will also visit the Maurice Wohl Clinical Neuroscience Institute and the Perinatal Service at Bethlem Royal Hospital on 24 January.
She began by playing the "patter cake" hand clapping game with six-year-olds before a group of older children were ushered in and the younger classmates out - but not before Kate high-fived all the departing tennis hopefuls. The couple's daughter Princess Charlotte is apparently already ordering big brother Prince George around the family home, and she may have plans to do the same to their new little brother or sister.
Kate opened up about her son during a visit to the Lawn Tennis Association in October, where she took part in drills with children and spoke to tennis coaches and players including Johanna Konta, Britain's No.1 tennis player.
It's also been speculated that perhaps she chose to leave it at home because she might have swollen fingers due to her pregnancy.
He said he likes pasta, and Kate told him: "Charlotte likes pasta too".
When Kate first arrived she had a private briefing then joined a group of some of the primary's youngest children in the school hall where they were doing warm-up exercises.
"It's been wonderful to meet so many families and young people, and I've been so inspired by their bravery and courage at such a hard time".
The Cleveland Indians will finally abandon their racist logo after this season
The initial lawsuit was dismissed, but a local architect and baseball fan refiled his suit previous year . In 1915, the franchise changes its team name to the Indians .
The royal family has a long-standing relationship with the hospital, with Queen Victoria becoming its first patron after it was founded in 1852, and the Duchess opened the first phase of works past year.
While another said: "This is one of the many reasons I love Catherine The Duchess of Cambridge". Pupils patiently waited their turn for a hug with the princess.
"My main message is congratulations to you all", she said.
The new ward allows parents to be able to stay bedside comfortably overnight next to their children while they are admitted. "You can see the real family element the hospital brings at such a hard time".
Children of the school enthusiastically wove flags and gifted Kate with flowers upon her arrival.
- Kevin Love likely out 6-8 weeks with broken bone in hand
- Prepare for a rare celestial trifecta: Super Blue Blood Moon
- Waymo Buying 'Thousands' of FCA Minivans for Self-Driving Service
- Securities Analyst Recommendations: Presidio, Inc. (PSDO), Summit Midstream Partners, LP (SMLP)
- West Ham defender gets 6-game ban for spitting
- Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny says police raided his office
- Ajman All Stars League subject of ICC anti-corruption probe
- Lorde not performing at Grammys because she wasn't offered solo spot
- Probe ordered for Karolyi Ranch after Larry Nassar scandal
- England Women make sure not to leave Sydney empty-handed