On Masuaku's red card, could barely hide his frustration, adding: "It's unacceptable - totally unacceptable".
West Ham co-owner David Sullivan says he is working night and day to bring new players into the club.
"I let down my team-mates, the manager, coaches, board and the fans", Masuaku said in a statement also published on West Ham's website.
The French left back has apologized for spitting, saying it was "totally unacceptable" and "out of character".
"We have had offers from clubs and whether those offers improve then it might make things (happen) but other than that, we are getting to the end of the window and we'll be glad when it's over".
Kevin Love likely out 6-8 weeks with broken bone in hand
McGruder has been shooting and doing some court work and is expected back at some point in the coming weeks. The Pistons were short-handed after making a blockbuster trade with the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday.
Padraig Amond's first-half header deservedly put Newport ahead and they went close to hanging on, but denied by Kane eight minutes from time to earn Spurs another bite of the cherry in a Wembley replay.
'He will deserve everything he gets and he'll get something he deserves from us. As I've said it's hard to get the right players, there's not been loads of transfers and if there have been, they've been extremely expensive ones as well.
"It was despicable. I've not seen it from him".
Pedro Obiang slots into midfield, while Arthur Masuaku starts. "We'll deal with it appropriately".
Over their next six Premier League clashes, the Hammers face four of their fellow relegation battlers, with the visits of Crystal Palace and Watford broken up by trips to Brighton & Hove Albion and Swansea City.
Joe has played as West Ham's cup goalkeeper, but their weekend exit in the FA Cup to Wigan has the City fan favourite anxious about his chances of retaining his England spot heading into this year's World Cup.
- Probe ordered for Karolyi Ranch after Larry Nassar scandal
- Lorde not performing at Grammys because she wasn't offered solo spot
- Consolation win for Aussies at Adelaide
- The Cleveland Indians will finally abandon their racist logo after this season
- Liverpool's Adam Lallana out of FA Cup tie
- "Black Panther" stars tout its diversity and example at LA premiere
- Prepare for a rare celestial trifecta: Super Blue Blood Moon
- Fitness Map Appears To Reveal Military Base Activity
- Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny says police raided his office
- England Women make sure not to leave Sydney empty-handed