"They would have said we were insane", Whiteside said.
Wade is averaging 11.1 points, 3.9 rebounds and 3.7 assists in 42 games this season.
Detroit is scuffling as well. The report added that the Cavaliers will update Love's status after further examination on Wednesday.
Pistons: Host the Memphis Grizzlies on Thursday night in what could be Griffin's debut with Detroit. Its hard to imagine either deal gets done without the inclusion of Parker, so the Bucks getting a chance to see him on the court for a few games before the deadline may go a long way in cementing their decision.
Word is any trade involving Jordan would need to include one of those contracts such as Wesley Johnson ($6.134 million option next season) or Austin Rivers ($12.65 million option). Love came into contact with Pistons center Andre Drummond under the basket. They are the 5th overall top scoring team in the league with 109.9 points per game and have 47.4 percent success in terms of field goals.
"The move is not without risk". He's excited to be here, excited to play with us.
After a tough start to the season, which included losing Dion Waiters for the season, the Heat have hit their stride as they did last season. Isaiah Thomas committed a team-high six of the Cavs' 15 turnovers, four in the first five minutes.
Michigan State's trustees board chooses performing president
Education Secretary Betsy DeVos confirmed Friday that her agency also is investigating the Nassar scandal. When Hollis became AD, football coach Mark Dantonio was in place but not exactly soaring.
Detroit gave up three players to get Griffin, and neither he nor the other two players the Pistons received in return were available against Cleveland. He had been credited with bringing respectability to the team that was once the laughingstock of the league.
- Houston Rockets star James Harden became the first player in National Basketball Association history to have a 60-point triple-double Tuesday night. Jon Leuer is out for the season after undergoing ankle surgery. Also missing time have been DeAndre Jordan, Danilo Gallinari, Austin Rivers and Milos Teodosic.
The Pistons were short-handed after making a blockbuster trade with the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday. McGruder has been shooting and doing some court work and is expected back at some point in the coming weeks.
There were extenuating circumstances: Chris Paul and Trevor Ariza sat out Tuesday with injuries, and Eric Gordon left the game after 10 minutes with a back injury.
As a rookie, he was an All-Star, won the slam dunk contest and was named NBA Rookie of the Year. The Cavs have given up at least 102 points in all but two games over their 18-game slide, surrendering at least 110 points in 10 of them.
While the Cavaliers search for silver linings, the Pistons have plenty to be excited about.
- John Lindsey: Why is winter the season of the flu?
- Lorde not performing at Grammys because she wasn't offered solo spot
- Fitness Map Appears To Reveal Military Base Activity
- The 'unique' reason why Aston Villa signed Axel Tuanzebe
- President Muhammadu Buhari Departs For Addis Ababa
- Path to citizenship for some 'dreamers,' if wall funded
- The gross reason you should be careful walking barefoot on the beach
- California siblings 'starved, shackled, taunted with food'
- Scott Baio accuser Nicole Eggert to seem on 'Megyn Kelly'
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation chief says Turkey has right to defend itself amid Syria campaign