The first-up win over Spain, in which Emma Sykes scored two tries, set the tone for the hosts' day.
Since the women's world series began in 2012, no team had ever before gone an entire tournament without conceding a point.
The men's World Series moves onto Hamilton, New Zealand this weekend.
Shujaa are placed 11 on the log with 13 points after reaching the cup quarterfinal in Dubai and finishing 13 overall in Cape Town.
Aussie womens coach Tim Walsh called for the tournament to a model for all others to follow and grow the womens world series, and Kiwi superstar Portia Woodman backed his calls by saying New Zealand - and others - should copy Sydney.
"It is also great to share the spotlight with the women in Sydney".
Australia will play South Africa in the men's Sydney 7s final after cruising past Argentina 28-0.
Lorde not performing at Grammys because she wasn't offered solo spot
Lorde won't perform at the Grammys because she wasn't offered a solo spot, according to United States media reports . The singer is now one of five nominated for the album of the year who will not be performing at tonight's ceremony.
It is a major breakthrough for a side that had earmarked the Sydney tournament, as well as April's Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast, as ones to win in the preseason.
Australia launched into their semi-final clash with Evania Pelite earning a split brow after her aggressive defence put Russian Federation on the back foot.
"It was a tough battle out there but I'm proud of us", Parry said."We know off the back of a good defense we're going to win tournaments".
"We like to see combined tournaments", the World Rugby chief executive said.
The miss tackles came back to haunt them as the Australians powered through the defensive line, using a grubber to finish off the third try of the match.
England had got their campaign Down Under off the ideal start as they beat Dubail finalists US 28-24 in pool B, as Breach scored two tries on her first appearance since switching to the sevens programme full-time.
"Our coach Tim Walsh wanted a better defensive effort in this tournament as it was not up to par previous year, so we have worked really hard on it and we finished without conceding a try which is awesome".
- Boeing loses Bombardier anti-dumping case
- California siblings 'starved, shackled, taunted with food'
- Instagram Adds GIF Stickers into Stories with GIPHY Support
- Consolation win for Aussies at Adelaide
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi approves 70-member campaign committee for Karnataka
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation chief says Turkey has right to defend itself amid Syria campaign
- Paul Ryan: Home will go spending invoice if Senate approves it
- Michigan State's trustees board chooses performing president
- NBA All-Star 2018 reserves and rosters
- Get Ready For A Super Blue Blood Moon on January 31