It is believed that Chicago West is named after her fathers hometown. She made the announcement on Friday on Twitter and her app.
Kardashian West shared via her website that their daughter was born on Monday at 12:47 am.
Kim confirmed her daughter's name, Chicago, just a few days later.
Dave and Mellissa Chester, who run the Seattle-based food truck called ChicagoWest, told The Blast: "We at ChicagoWest are so honored that Kim and Kanye would consider naming their child after our food truck".
Valverde: Barcelona will bounce back from Espanyol defeat
Barcelona boss Ernesto Valverde has said he expects Rafinha to play a big part this season, despite talk of a January exit. Luis Suarez was left out of the Barca line up, as Lionel Messi led the attack with Denis Suarez and Aleix Vidal.
The couple explained to fans how they'll shorten the name to "Chi", pronounced "Shy".
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are masters of social media.
Kardashian West said that not carrying the child herself was "so hard", but that the couple had an instant connection with her. 'Kim, Kanye, North and Saint are enjoying every second of bonding time with the new baby'. It is said that Kim always wanted to have three kids and wants to have a family of five.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, 37, opted for surrogacy for her third child due to health concerns involving pregnancy.
- Trump in 'Excellent' Physical, Cognitive Health, Doctor Says
- Switch tops USA sales, 3DS posts best sales month since December 2014
- NASA, USGS confirm MI meteorite strike
- Zac Efron as 'Extremely Wicked' Ted Bundy
- Announcing the Farewell release date & boxed... - Life is unusual
- Giggs named Wales boss
- Get set for a clash of the showmen on Friday night
- Nine killed as fire breaks out in Delhi plastic factory
- President Trump Signs GOP Tax-Reform Bill into Law
- New members announced for the College Football Playoff committee