The projection is, of course, a reference to Trump's at-best-questionable, at-worst-openly-racist comment referring to Haiti, El Salvador, and the sum total of Africa as "shithole nations" during a recent immigration policy meeting.
The word "s**thole" - which President Donald Trump allegedly used to describe countries from which he does not want immigrants coming to the U.S. - has been projected along with other messages onto his Washington hotel.
Scatological comment projected on wall of Trump Hotel Saturday night, apparently by Robin Bell, who has been credited with similar acts previously. In another loop, the word "shithole" was accompanied by an arrow pointing to the Trump hotel entrance.
And now the message "NOT A DC RESIDENT?"
The projections also included the phrases "this is not normal", "the president distracts us from politics that are harming us", "stay vigilant", and "this is not a drill".
Robin Bell, an artist and filmmaker, seemed to take credit for the projection on his Twitter feed.
Florida woman found dead, killed by mistake and 3 people arrested
Sheriff Gibson says 35-year-old Ishnar Lopez Ramos confessed to hiring Glorianne Quinones Montes and Alexis Ramos Rivera junior. The body of Janice Marie Zengotita-Torres was found in Ormond Beach Monday, Jan. 8 after she was reported missing.
In May, Bell made headlines for the first time in May 2017, for projecting this message onto the same hotel..
Bell's latest protest comes on the heels of Trump reportedly saying last week: "Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?"
Democrats and some Republicans have also expressed disappointment over the president's statement.
The United Nations human rights office rejected the president's remark, which they labeled as "racist".
- Super Mario Odyssey to get free 'Luigi's Balloon World' add-on
- Carabao Cup: Arsenal hold Chelsea in semi-final
- 'Canada's WTO complaint against USA could scuttle NAFTA'
- Raiders to host Seahawks in first NFL game at new Tottenham stadium
- Walmart raises starting wages
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu arrives in Delhi
- London mayor calls out Trump's reason for cancelling United Kingdom visit
- Police say dying of Cranberries' Dolores O'Riordan not suspicious
- Giggs named Wales boss
- Turkey warns citizens against USA travel over security