The projection is, of course, a reference to Trump's at-best-questionable, at-worst-openly-racist comment referring to Haiti, El Salvador, and the sum total of Africa as "shithole nations" during a recent immigration policy meeting.
The word "s**thole" - which President Donald Trump allegedly used to describe countries from which he does not want immigrants coming to the U.S. - has been projected along with other messages onto his Washington hotel.
Scatological comment projected on wall of Trump Hotel Saturday night, apparently by Robin Bell, who has been credited with similar acts previously. In another loop, the word "shithole" was accompanied by an arrow pointing to the Trump hotel entrance.
And now the message "NOT A DC RESIDENT?"
The projections also included the phrases "this is not normal", "the president distracts us from politics that are harming us", "stay vigilant", and "this is not a drill".
Robin Bell, an artist and filmmaker, seemed to take credit for the projection on his Twitter feed.
London mayor calls out Trump's reason for cancelling United Kingdom visit
US President Donald Trump has canceled his trip to London with a tweet, in what appears to be a major diplomatic snub to Britain. Trump blamed the Obama administration for the move, accusing it of selling the old embassy for "peanuts" in a "bad deal".
In May, Bell made headlines for the first time in May 2017, for projecting this message onto the same hotel..
Bell's latest protest comes on the heels of Trump reportedly saying last week: "Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?"
Democrats and some Republicans have also expressed disappointment over the president's statement.
The United Nations human rights office rejected the president's remark, which they labeled as "racist".
- Carabao Cup: Arsenal hold Chelsea in semi-final
- Tunisia protesters arrested in clashes this week
- 'Seems unlikely' I'll need to speak with Mueller
- Turkey warns citizens against USA travel over security
- Two rape minor girl's corpse for hours in Haryana
- Here's why Japan city used loudspeaker to recall deadly fugu blowfish packages
- Vehicle crashes into second floor dental practice in California
- Sandberg, Dorsey to leave the Disney board
- Raiders to host Seahawks in first NFL game at new Tottenham stadium
- H&M store trashed over 'monkey' advert