Orange County firefighters carried a woman to safety as a Santa Ana home was consumed by flames Sunday night. The auto was travelling at a high speed when it hit the concrete median.
A crash that sent a vehicle flying into the second floor of a Southern California dental office early Sunday was captured on surveillance video.
The driver, who admitted to using narcotics, will be admitted to a local hospital for observation.
Carabao Cup: Arsenal hold Chelsea in semi-final
Arsenal haven't always enjoyed happy and harmonious visits to Stamford Bridge in recent times . Chelsea fans turned to gloat and taunt him after each of their goals as Arsenal fell to...
Sources say that there were two persons in the auto, and one of them managed to get out while the other got stuck for more than an hour as authorities used a heavy piece of equipment to stabilize the vehicle.
The OCFA tweeted that the auto "went airborne and landed into the building".
A municipal worker used a front-loader to prop up the car's back end while Los Angeles County Urban Search and Rescue teams freed the trapped man, according to Horner. However, both sustained with minor injuries. A witness also said that while the driver managed to get out, he was dangling out of the vehicle until the cops could catch him.
A fire started because of the crash but was extinguished.
- 'Canada's WTO complaint against USA could scuttle NAFTA'
- Super Mario Odyssey to get free 'Luigi's Balloon World' add-on
- London mayor calls out Trump's reason for cancelling United Kingdom visit
- Vivo beats Apple and Samsung to the top smartphone feature of 2018
- Florida woman found dead, killed by mistake and 3 people arrested
- Raiders to host Seahawks in first NFL game at new Tottenham stadium
- Pak court asks police to nab culprit behind child's rape,
- Venus Williams knocked out by Belinda Bencic
- Retail Box leaks the specs of Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- Walmart raises starting wages