Mr Payou's contract was extended for three years by the board during that meeting and includes incentives for performance. City Prosecutor Ike Funderburk told KATC that the School System officials had called him this morning to reiterate that the system wasn't interested in pursuing charges.
Following the freaky - and violent - arrest, Vermilion Parish School Board Superintendent Jerome Puyau told the local news outlet the district won't press charges against Hargrave.
"You're gonna leave, or I'm gonna remove you", the officer said to Hargrave, before leading her from the meeting room under the protest of other teachers in attendance.
"I don't think it needed to come to the extreme that it came to", she said.
Huawei fails to seal USA sales partnership deal with AT&T
It's said that Huawei was planning to announce the news Tuesday, aka tomorrow, but now the company's deal with AT&T is no more. According to The Information , Huawei's smartphone deal with AT&T was killed by "political pressure".
Records indicate Deyshia Hargrave was booked into the city jail with remaining after being forbidden and resisting an officer.
But once a city marshal got her out into a hallway, he started roughing her up as he slapped on the silver bracelets. According to the news station, Hargrave asked several questions and board president Anthony Fontana then ruled her out of order, saying that the public comment section was not a question-and-answer period.
The video continues with the officer holding Hargrave next to a police vehicle and threatening those standing nearby, "Somebody else about to get arrested ... public intimidation".
The Louisiana Association of Educators posted a series of tweets Tuesday afternoon noting that Hargrave is a member and has spoken to the organization's attorney. The school district and other authorities have not commented about her arrest since Monday night.
The station also reported that it is unclear whether the marshal acted on his own volition or was instructed to arrest Hargrave by a school board member.
- LaVar Ball: Lakers coach Luke Walton 'doesn't have control' of team
- Huawei Honor View 10 goes up for sale in India
- Justin Timberlake returns with a new single, 'Filthy'
- NFL TV Ratings Down Roughly 10% From Last Season
- Intel's 8th Gen G-series processors pack RX Vega M graphics
- Tamil Nadu bus strike continues for fourth day; commuters left stranded
- HTC unveils 'Pro' virtual reality headset
- Trump to attend National Championship Game between Georgia and Alabama
- Chelsea 'on brink of signing Ross Barkley from Everton'
- Cornyn Says Democrats Hold Spending Bill Hostage on Immigration