To make up for it, there are ports galore with two USB 3.0 Type-A ports and two USB 3.1 Type-C ports so you can plug in all the things.
The Acer Chromebook 11 has an 11.6-inch IPS display available in either touch (CB311-8HT) or non-touch (CB311-8H) models with 1366×768 resolution to provide sharp and legible text as well as vivid, clear videos and photos. The Acer Chromebook 11 will shipping April, the company says, priced from $249.
"Acer has made a bevy of pre-CES 2018 announcements today including their latest 11" Chromebook line. They're not the thinnest machines at just below 19mm thick, but that's what keeps their costs low. Called HP Chromebook 11 G6 and Chromebook 14 G5, the new models are said to cater to the education and enterprise markets.
Out of the box you'll have support for Android apps, along with the regular Chrome apps and extensions. Bluetooth 4.2 and WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 MIMO are also onboard as standard. There are two USB 3.0 Type-A ports as well, for legacy connections, together with a microSD card reader.
Although the devices will be present at CES 2018, the report states HP to launch the Chromebooks in February. In addition, the new Chromebook 11 looks to offer a competitive audio and social experience due to its inclusion of dual stereo speakers as well as a high-dynamic range (HDR) camera.
HP unleashes next-gen Chromebox G2 with 8th Gen Kaby Lake Refresh
Chromebooks are easy to use and ideal for sharing by multiple users. The Chromebooks will be available in black and dark grey color options.
Availability wise, Acer has said that the Chromebook will appear in the European, Middle Eastern, and African markets in March where the base model will start at €249, before launching in the United States in April for US$249. Acer has yet to confirm whether all options and variants will be available in all regions.
Battery life may vary depending on usage. All batteries' maximum capacity diminishes with time and use.
All brands and product names mentioned herein include trademarks of their respective companies and are used exclusively to describe or identify the products.
County reclaims lead in new employment report
The EDD report stated the labor force in Stanislaus County was at 245,500, with 230,300 employed and 15,200 unemployed. Crook County: The seasonally adjusted unemployment rate dropped slightly to 6.3 percent from 6.5 percent in October.
- Justin Timberlake returns with a new single, 'Filthy'
- Virat & Anushka enroute to South Africa
- Syfy Announces Cast & Series Order For 'Nightflyers' From George RR Martin
- White House requests $13bn to build Trump's border wall
- USA envoy calls for emergency United Nations session on Iran
- Oregon Appeals Court Upholds Discrimination Ruling Against Antigay Bakers
- As Liberia awaits presidential election result, ruling party summons emergency meeting
- NFL TV Ratings Down Roughly 10% From Last Season
- North Dakota State avenges loss to James Madison to win FCS championship
- Trump to attend National Championship Game between Georgia and Alabama