Justin Timberlake just dropped his new song "Filthy", his first release in over a year and a half, and you can listen to the song here! In the vid, he presents his newest invention-a dancing robot-to the crowd at the Pan-Asian Deep Learning Conference in Malaysia, and blows them away, for better or worse.
If that was not enough of a clue, he came back today with three posts leading up to the big reveal of a new video titled, Filthy.
Justin Timberlake's new single "Filthy" has officially arrived. Look closer Through the trees Do you see it?
Nick Foles unable to ease concerns in postseason tune-up vs. Cowboys
He then posted similar numbers in 2014, hauling in 37 receptions for 420 yards and four scores. Since the beginning of the Game 15 win over Oakland, Foles is now 1-for-17 on third down.
'Man of the Woods' will be released on 2nd February.
'This album is really inspired by my son, my wife, my family, but more so than any other album I've ever written, where I'm from - it's personal, ' he said in a trailer for the record.
"This is a song called Filthy by Justin Timberlake".
Pharrell, as well as longtime collaborator Timbaland, Alicia Keys and Chris Stapleton are expected to be on the project.
- Virat & Anushka enroute to South Africa
- What will weather be like this Christmas?
- Soon, an Israeli train station called Trump
- Michele Bachmann eyes Franken's Senate seat
- Snow falling in the Five Towns
- Donald Trump accuses Pakistan of lying, halts all aids
- Style arsenal, including AR-15, was stashed in Houston Hyatt Regency room
- Cardinals QB Carson Palmer retires after 15 National Football League seasons
- New study reveals more pregnant women are using marijuana
- Woman accused of ruining $300K of artwork while drunk on 1st date