Former Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachmann is contemplating a run for the Senate - and she's calling on a higher power to help make her decision.
Bachmann, who last held a seat in Congress in 2015, said she has been approached by people urging her to run for Senate. "The only reason I would run is for the ability to take these principles into the United States Senate, to be able to advocate for these principles", she said, referring to her brand of conservative Christianity.
If Bachmann does plan on running for Franken's seat, she may have to start her campaign pretty soon. Should it be now?
However, she told Bakker that she was wary about wading into the Senate race because she's anxious about paying a price that she described as "bigger than ever" because "the Swamp is so toxic". I think he did. Also announcing she will run this year is Sen. In her interview with Bakker, she referenced the clinics, claiming that false allegations had left her clinics almost bankrupt twice.
Style arsenal, including AR-15, was stashed in Houston Hyatt Regency room
Senties says investigators don't believe the man intended "to use the weapons or to cause any kind of issue". A police spokesman said Sunday afternoon that investigators couldn't speculate about the man's intent.
"My husband and I aren't money people", she said, "If you're a billionaire, maybe you can defend yourself".
Bachmann said she was now asking God if getting back into politics is in his will for her, ultimately hoping to bring "biblical principles" back to the U.S. Senate. But that will change Wednesday, as Lt. Gov. Tina Smith is to replace Franken at mid-day.
CORRECTION: A previous version of this story misstated when Bachmann spoke with Bakker.
- Woman accused of ruining $300K of artwork while drunk on 1st date
- Chiefs starting rookie Patrick Mahomes vs Broncos
- County reclaims lead in new employment report
- Snow falling in the Five Towns
- Without Warning, Trump Fires All Members Of HIV/AIDS Council
- Is there a better centre-forward than Harry Kane? - Pochettino
- USA envoy calls for emergency United Nations session on Iran
- Odia jawan among 5 CRPF men killed in Pulwama attack
- Jobless rates fell in 24 US states, record lows in 5
- Erica Garner, activist daughter of Eric Garner, dies at 27