"The answer was nearly always the same: You just know".
The Arizona Cardinals are expected to interview defensive coordinator James Bettcher for the open head coaching position Wednesday morning, according to 98.7 FM Arizona's Sports Station's Mike Jurecki.
"For me that time is now. Why?"
He called his long professional career "the most incredible experience of my life".
Palmer, who turned 38 last week, was the first overall pick of the Cincinnati Bengals in 2003. He spent the past five years with the Cardinals where he returned to Pro Bowl form.
Odia jawan among 5 CRPF men killed in Pulwama attack
Meanwhile, internet services have been suspended in Pulwama district early this morning immediately after the attack. As per report, two of our men got injured during initial intrusion from J-K Police Commando training area side.
Palmer ends his career 12th on the all-time rankings with 294 touchdown passes.
"What I'll never forget are the relationships - not just the awesome teammates and coaches, but all of those countless people at the Bengals, Raiders and Cardinals who work behind the scenes to make this whole thing run". "It's the part I don't think people fully appreciate, maybe because many National Football League players make the game look so easy and effortless".
Palmer suffered a broken arm against the Rams, which ended his season (and ultimately his career). "The mental and physical preparation it takes to compete - week in and week out, year in and year out - is draining and grueling but has always been my favorite part". He played seven games for the Cardinals in 2017, and threw for 7 touchdowns with 9 interceptions before being injured. The Cardinals now have no quarterbacks under contract with Drew Stanton, Blaine Gabbert, and Matt Barkley all set to be free agents.
In the video posted on the Cardinals Twitter page, Arians initially were going to wait until New Year's Day to tell his players that was going to retire, but he didn't want to keep his players waiting, and, instead, told the team during a speech that will make you tear up. He also finished with a 62.5 completion percentage and an 87.9 passer rating. He says something else stands out about his 15 years in the NFL. "Those are details that I know fade with time".
- Eric Garner's eldest daughter is in a coma, her family says
- Jobless rates fell in 24 US states, record lows in 5
- OnePlus might get sued over OnePlus 5T face unlock patent infringement
- Erica Garner, activist daughter of Eric Garner, dies at 27
- Road conditions deteriorating… intense cold, wind chills this weekend
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma go shopping in South Africa, here's the picture
- New study reveals more pregnant women are using marijuana
- What will weather be like this Christmas?
- Michele Bachmann eyes Franken's Senate seat
- Donald Trump accuses Pakistan of lying, halts all aids