Terming the attack as "dastardly", the chief minister said violence had taken a heavy toll in the state in terms of death and destruction, tearing apart of the social fabric, inflicting massive economic, academic and social losses besides the irreparable loss of human lives. "There is quite possibility of similar type of attack on other camp also", said the CRPF.
Initially, Rising Kashmir had reported that "three militants" were killed. He expressed his solidarity with the bereaved families and prayed for eternal peace to the departed souls. "As long as our neighbour keep on sending people like this, my police, my security forces and people of Kashmir will have to go through this", The DGP said. They were trying to carry out the attack. CRPF's spokesman Rajesh Yadhav told Mirror that terrorists opened indiscriminate firing and injured three personnel who were rushed to hospital where one of them succumbed. As per report, two of our men got injured during initial intrusion from J-K Police Commando training area side.
As Liberia awaits presidential election result, ruling party summons emergency meeting
Weah supporters paraded through the streets of the capital Monrovia and honked auto horns to celebrate the news. More than two million people were eligible to cast their ballots in the nation of 4.6 million people.
According to emerging reports, Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) and Hizbul Mujahideen hand suspected behind the attack.
Meanwhile, internet services have been suspended in Pulwama district early this morning immediately after the attack.
- County reclaims lead in new employment report
- Style arsenal, including AR-15, was stashed in Houston Hyatt Regency room
- Without Warning, Trump Fires All Members Of HIV/AIDS Council
- Kolasinac explains Arsenal's plan to stop Liverpool flyers
- Oregon Appeals Court Upholds Discrimination Ruling Against Antigay Bakers
- OnePlus might get sued over OnePlus 5T face unlock patent infringement
- Decoding Anushka Sharma's reception look
- Road conditions deteriorating… intense cold, wind chills this weekend
- Soon, an Israeli train station called Trump
- What will weather be like this Christmas?