Typically, the county unemployment rate needs to change a half percentage point or more "before we can say that things got better or rose".
"The tight labor force supply will likely have the effect of moderating the growth rates we have seen for the past few years", he said.
The EDD report stated the labor force in Stanislaus County was at 245,500, with 230,300 employed and 15,200 unemployed.
Crook County: The seasonally adjusted unemployment rate dropped slightly to 6.3 percent from 6.5 percent in October.
Over the past 12 months, nonfarm employment in Cowlitz County increased by an estimated 2,000 jobs (5.1 percent). Only Hamilton County had a higher rate at 9.9 percent.
Each month on "Jobs Friday", the Bureau of Labor Statistics releases a ton of economic data, each point providing its own perspective on the employment situation.
Hancock County's unemployment rate declined in November to 3.1 percent from 3.3 percent in October.
Is there a better centre-forward than Harry Kane? - Pochettino
Kane finished this year on 56 goals for club and country, of which 39 have come in the Premier League. "For me, he's world class".
Overall, government employment grew by 2,100 over the year from a gain in local government (up 2,200, including 2,100 in education alone) and a loss of 100 federal government jobs.
Eight of the 10 lowest county unemployment rates in November were in Middle Tennessee, with Knox and Sevier counties in East Tennessee rounding out the list of the top ten lowest rates in the state.
Louisiana's mining and logging sector includes the oil and gas industry and it has added 400 jobs, considered the first year-over-year increase since 2014 when the price of oil began to decline.
Construction employment fell by 90 jobs and leisure and hospitality shed 480 jobs in November. Almost 24 percent of those hard-to-fill jobs were in health care and included physicians, surgeons, psychiatrists, occupational and physical therapists and support positions. Tallapoosa County also saw a small increase rising from 3.4% in October to 3.5% in the month of November.
"While unemployment rates remain near historically low levels in many counties, there are still areas that need our assistance", Commissioner Phillips said.
Crawford: 4.2 percent, up from 4.0 percent.
According to the labor department, the jobless rate for both counties increased from the same time previous year when they were 6 percent. Madison Countys unemployment rate remained the lowest at 2 percent.
- Elderly Couple Arrested With $336K of Pot, Claims it Was Christmas Gifts
- Kolasinac explains Arsenal's plan to stop Liverpool flyers
- Control of Virginia's State House Could Be Decided by a Coin Toss
- Xiaomi India's revenue to top United States dollars 2 bln in 2017
- Wisconsin Badgers named to Canada's Olympic hockey team
- Smith County children without a home after Christmas Eve fire
- As Liberia awaits presidential election result, ruling party summons emergency meeting
- A Catherine remake to bring new content to PS4 and Vita
- OnePlus might get sued over OnePlus 5T face unlock patent infringement
- Eric Garner's eldest daughter is in a coma, her family says