OnePlusThe OnePlus 5 has options for notifications with its Alert Slider. Well, even though there's no information on when the Face Unlock would make its way to the OnePlus 5, it's good to see OnePlus listening to its customers and deciding to include a feature which is now only available on the OnePlus 5T. Recently, it was updated with a new OxygenOS 5.0 which is based on the Android Oreo operating system.
Kolasinac explains Arsenal's plan to stop Liverpool flyers
Wilshere was perhaps the only outfield player to emerge from Arsenal's bad first half against Liverpool with any plaudits. Jack Wilshere says he "definitely" wants to stay at Arsenal and hopes a new deal can be agreed soon.
For those unaware, OnePlus 5T comes with 16MP snapper having Sony IMX370 sensor and additional software that allows the device to have "face unlock" feature with a record 400ms speed. The camera comes with a new UI design along with beauty effect for Portrait Mode and Places tab for viewing photos on a map.
Brostoff also goes on to add that in addition to the Face Unlock feature, OnePlus could have also infringed upon other patents in the phone, such as using the phone's display as an illuminator, which he claims that other companies might have potentially infringed upon as well, not just OnePlus. The Oxygen launcher will also be updated with a new user-interface as well. Today, the owners began to get a final firmware update to version Android 8 Oreo. Meanwhile, the Clock app received an alarm calendar feature.
OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei has announced on his Twitter account that Face Unlock will be rolling out to the OnePlus 5. This means that the feature is not almost as secure as other facial recognition implementations, though our testing showed that Face Unlock works incredibly fast and didn't get fooled by a picture. However, OnePlus' use of its Face Unlock feature landed the company in somewhat lukewarm water, since a firm that specializes in facial recognition and biometric authentication technology accused OnePlus of infringing on at least one of its patents.
- Gift-Wrapped Horse Manure Delivered To Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin's LA Home
- Barcelona Set to Lose Griezmann Fight Claim
- Bitcoin cash deals frozen as Coinbase investigates possible insider trading
- Palestinian teen arrested after video showing her slapping Israeli soldier went viral
- What will weather be like this Christmas?
- Wisconsin Badgers named to Canada's Olympic hockey team
- Apple now faces lawsuits for deliberately slowing down older iPhones
- No white Christmas as rain and storm could hit UK
- Pence Delays Upcoming Trip to Israel, Egypt Until 2018
- Watch the celebrity-filled first trailer for 'Ocean's 8'